[A] Small Group of AOTC Raiders Looking for New Home

We would love to have you guys

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-brb-bowflexing-hydraxis-us-910h/879698

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10H
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily MDPS (UH DK, Havoc DH), RDPS (Fire Mage, and Marksmen), and a Healer to begin our push into Mythic.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Discord: tyco#0614

Overall looking for some players that always have an improvement attitude! Fairly new squad so looking to round off with some really big pumpers. as we have a decent core few members that we want to build off pushing into mythic soon.

If you would consider rolling horde let me know

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

[US][A][DRAGONMAW] ADVENTURE FRIENDS 10/10H LOOKING FOR MORE FOR MYTHIC CONTENT!

We are looking for more for progression in Mythic Content , We currently have a solid core of about 15 people that are looking for a few more to start getting our Mythic pulls in!

Currently we are AOTC 10/10H and plan for the first 2 bosses to go down in Mythic fairly easily once we have a full roster of 20 committed raiders. We are looking for all DPS and a few flex healers to round out our core.

Current raid times:
Sat/Sun 9pm to 12am Est

Actively recruiting:
Mage
Havoc DH
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
WW Monk
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Any Tank

Any exceptional players are also welcome. We will flex around what you are willing to play!

Message Omgnowa#1125 for more information.

Xannewrath - I’m sorry to hear your guild disbanded after getting AOTC.

United We Loot is an Alliance guild on Stormrage that is always looking for active members who like to raid, run mythic plus. Our guild has been active since Mists of Pandaria. We have both an AOTC focused raid and a mythic focused raid for those who want to venture beyond AOTC. We also enjoy running mythic plus on a nightly basis.

If we’re a guild that you might be interested in and have more questions please feel free to contact me on battle.net or discord.

Deathfier @ b .net: Deathfire#1102 discord: Deathfire#8715

Hello there, guys.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hi Xannerwrath, as I am sure you are aware, package deals are always difficult logistically-speaking. However, we’d be interested in seeing if your team and our team can find a place with each other.
As this is a more special case, I won’t inundate you with our recruitment spam. Instead, you’ll get our short version and, if you’re interested, we can speak further over Discord.

Guild: Go Big Or Go Gnome
Server: Lightbringer
Progression: 2/10M
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm Server (PST)

If you have any questions, concerns, or are interested in joining, please feel free to contact us!
In-Game Main / Battle.net / Discord
Littlelager / Mini#1169 / Mini#3075
Xilvershock / Xilverwing#1576 / Xilver#4248
Héartléss / Dkarsinist#1589 / Dkarsinist#4376

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Very sorry to hear about your guild, it’s never a fun thing to happen. If you’d be willing to come horde then I’d love to chat with you all! 2/10M T/W/Th from 8:30-11:30pm EST.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-210m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. We are on Illidan Horde

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm (Eastern Time)

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Ozzie#8456

Hello! Sorry to hear about your guild disbanding, always a tough thing to bounce back from.

I’m Night from Second Attempt’s daytime raid team that is currently 2/10M 10/10H. We are looking for consistent players who are looking to progress on a semi-casual raid schedule.

Our group raids Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-12noon EST

If you are interested you can contact myself directly at Mindclash#1800 on battle.net or fill out an app on our website (secondattemptgg. com)

Best of luck!

Hey man, add me on Discord. Mado#1337

Hi Xannewrath!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! So I’d say the environment is pretty nice. Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members casually doing arenas and also some pushing 2200 arena ratings. Likewise for keys, casual key runners all the way to people pushing 1400io rating atm. I myself achieved 3kio in the last season of BFA. We also have some members who log in just to pet battle. mat farm and hoard gold xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment if you’re interested, I did comment and expand on the guild environment a bit too if you want to read into it: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Hey friend! We’d love to have you guys! If you have Mythic raiding experience and want to trial this week for our team, send me your logs and we’ll see what we can do :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea52-the-consulate-1010-h-110-m-guild-lf-rdpshealers-for-mythic-raid-progression-trials-this-week/881214

Hey Xan,

Im the GM of Konvival on Kel’Thuzad. Our team is currently working on Heroic Sire (10%) and i’d be interested in trialing you all. Our goal for the tier is to kill the first 2-3 mythic bosses and in order to do that we are currently trying to beef up our team. I’ll leave our normal recruitment copypasta below. Hit me up on Discord if you are interested.

(Copypasta Below)

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to step into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on Heroic Sire with wipes in the 10% range.

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us, check out the google form below or please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. We are also looking to add 1 healer. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - Monk Pref (all classes except DH considered)

Warlock - Affliction (high need)

1 Healer - Disc Priest or HPal Pref

Hey, We are a 2 day raiding guild that currently has AOTC. Looking to start Mythic this week. HMU @ ZeRo#1248 you guys would fit perfectly.

are you still looking for a guild/willing to transfer? we are a 3/10M alliance casual guild raiding 2x a week wed/sunday 7pm-10pm cst. Looking for a few more healers/dps to be part of our core20. Would not be a bench spot. FR me if interested! <Epoxi#11215>

Hey Xanne,

Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage are a new guild formed by some longish running players who switched over from Horde to the fun side of the game! We are setting up a casual, enjoyable atmosphere while we run keys and get set up to raid again. Our core group achieved AOTC and the first couple of bosses mythic.

Our guild name is a shameless shot to get a mention on Taliesin’s race to world first (Heroic) for guilds that sound a bit like Immortalis so that may give you an idea of the atmosphere we want haha.

Raid will most likely be 9pm eastern Fri/Sat and the team is wide open right now so plenty of room for all and we are pushing higher keys each week, a bunch of us are looking to get keystone master this tier.

Goals for next tier will be AOTC, keystone master and just enjoying the game with each other, if you’re interested at all give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967. If not all the best and have fun!

Cheers.

If you are looking to raid in the mornings on a light schedule we are looking at bolstering our roster!

Second Attempt on Sargeras is a gaming community that has been around since Vanilla and is always looking to expand and grow our fantastic player base.

Our morning team raids Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday from 10am-12noon EST.

If this interests you please send me a message on btag Mindclash#1800 or apply on our website secondattemptgg .com

Cheers!

[A] [Dalaran] Prowess is a 10/10H guild looking for more members to start pushing mythic CN. Raid days are Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST

Have any more questions/want to talk more? Feel free to contact me!

Discord: Vesperion#7801
BNet: thelaudd#1618