A Sly Fox achievement . No Sly

The current assault in The Maw is for Kyrian. Since it became active yesterday looking for Sly is bugged. When you talk to Kloe and follow the footprints, there is no Sly to click on.

1 Like

Was buggy for me too. If you’re on your 3rd ‘find Sly’, just follow the trail as far as it goes (it’ll end abruptly) and then go directly to these coordinates: 32.89, 44.19. Worked for me.

If you still can’t see Sly (he’s up next to a wall/rock, lying down IIRC), I’ve heard logging out and back in and/or repeating the process of following the 3rd trail as far as it’ll go before heading to the coords is another workaround.

7 Likes

Following the recent comments on Wowhead helped me a lot! You must keep to the right and hug the wall once the tracks end.

What I did after yet again not seeing Sly in his spawn – was I logged out (thus resetting Frolic). Then I logged back in and cleared the path of the mobs along the wall. That way once I got Frolic again I would have a lot less to deal with and him to aggro on my way to the spawn.

Then once I reached the spawn, there was Sly waiting for me!

3 Likes

Thankies Quintessence and Kyzera, thank you for the help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didn’t seem to need any tricks to find mine for some reason, but FYI, if anyone looking here tries to stealth to get past the elites on the path to the third Sly, Frolic will not be stealthed and he will be attacked and die and you have to go back and talk to Kloe again. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

2 of my toons had the footprints stop halfway, 2 of mine had footprints the entire way.

I think it was random if it was bugged or not.