|A| <Slapdash> AoTC guild looking to move into mythic

an Allaince Guild on Frostmourne 10/10H CE and currently 9/10H SoD with phase 3 pulls on Sylv

We are a mature guild made up of some experenced players and some newer players

We are curently progging though Heroic SoD we have had alot of roster issues but have finally got a solid roster together to start really pushing.

Our goals for this teir is to get AoTC and if we can get the number try our hand in mythic raiding for next teir we would like to push into mythic raiding

Raid Times
Wed 7:30pm -10:30pm Server Time
Sun 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time
Mon 7:30-10:30pm ST (optional ALT/hepler normal run)

Recuitment
We are looking for mainly DPS and healers classes as we have 2 solid tanks but we are in desperate need of

• Warlocks
  • A Monk (Heals/DPS)
  • Boomkin Druids
  • Paladin healer
    But all classes and roles will be concidered

Some conditions of entry to the Heroic group are 220ilvl Min and to know the fights we have already cleared as we dont wanna be wiping on the earler bosses. Be able to improve and listen to constructive critisem as some of our members are ventren players who are willing to help improve your numbers to better the raid team. If your numbers are low and you are not imporving be able to accept the fact that you may be asked to sit so that we arnt wasting other peoples time.

For more info or to get a trial Contact me on
Bnet Bear#14784
Discord Bear#1563

2 Likes

Bump, bump

Bump.
Great bunch of people.

Meowing for the bump!

Still looking for more people

still need people :slight_smile:

Hey, I play a warlock and a druid and am returning to the game after a hiatus, stopped during 9.0. have 12 years game XP and 10+ yrs of raiding XP, ex mythic raider and raid lead. Am currently a bit behind on gear at 218 on lock and 215 bal druid but could pretty easily grind some M+ to gear up. Added the btag in the original post. My btag is willco#1446. Hmu if interested. Ty for your time to read this.

hey mate i added you on bnet as i didnt get the add before :slight_smile: more then happy to have a chat

still looking for more people

Still looking for new peeps

Still looking for the above plus a Shammy healer

still looking for people

upto KT now and have skip so should get AoTC in the next couple of weeks

KT down Phase 3 pulls on Sylv should die in the next week or 2 :slight_smile:

still looking for more people :slight_smile: