[A] <Singularity> Weekend 6/8 Heroic Guild

[A] <Singularity> US-Dalaran

ABOUT
:small_blue_diamond: Raids are Friday & Saturday from 7:15p to 10:30p EST
:small_blue_diamond: Currently Recruiting: 1 Healer, 6 DPS
:small_blue_diamond: 8/8 N, 6/8 H

We are looking for like minded players to join our guild whether you are looking to raid or just play casually. The guild is run by myself and my husband and we just celebrated 6 years as a guild at the end of August, but we moved to Dalaran in April of this year. We frequently host raffles, contests, and giveaways for our members. If you’re interested in joining, I’ve provided contact information below.

CONTACT
:small_blue_diamond: Me: Crimetape#1550
:small_blue_diamond:My Husband: Ignorecraft#1256

As a quick update:
We are officially actively recruiting now, prior to now we were just putting feelers out but we have officially reached the point where we are looking for raiders.

Currently we have:
:small_blue_diamond: 1 tank
:small_blue_diamond: 2 healers
:small_blue_diamond: 3 DPS

We also have a paladin who is going to fill whatever role is needed last, though I know his preference is healing.

If interested, please reach out! :slight_smile:

Hi I have a 404 il BM Hunter and im currently lvling a Boomkin lvl 93 atm im interested in joining your guild

1 Like

Awesome! If you’d like to add me on BNet (Crimetape#1550) I can invite you the next time we’re both online! :slight_smile:

hey there i have a 402 blood dk was wondering if you where still looking for tanks

As a quick update: we are 8/8 N and 6/8 H. With classic coming out, a lot of our raiders decided to switch to playing only classic, and so we are in need of more DPS and a healer.

Currently Recruiting:
:small_blue_diamond: 1 healer
:small_blue_diamond: 6 DPS

If interested, please reach out. The contact information is in the original post, as well as more information about the guild.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Bumping. We’re still looking for more people