<A> <Simplicite> <PvP> <Semi-Hardcore> <EST> <Stalagg>

Simplicite | Alliance | PVP | Semi-Hardcore

About Us:
Simplicite was founded in Vanilla by two real life friends. The guild has raided in some capacity or form since that time. Currently, Simplicite on Retail is a top 100 US Guild with many server first and a Famed Slayer title. Simplicite also exists in the private server community as one of the most successful and long lasting communities. The private server community started in Nostalrius and has continued to this day, clearing through Kel’Thuzad and into TBC. We raid with a “we over me” attitude. Most of us are older, with serious careers, families and other time investments. We value our time in game and don’t like to have it wasted. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST. Raid invites start 15 minutes early.

Guild Goals:

1. Create a guild capable of clearing through all PVE content in a timely manner.
  2. Establish a community that enjoys playing together, and is willing to work together to achieve our goals.
  3. Establish a strong PVP group for the Grand Marshal grind and other world PVP related activities.
  4. In the future, establish an alt run for fun.

Requirements:

1. You’re an adult. Act accordingly. We don’t tolerate drama.
  2. You’re active. We do not want a guild full of raid loggers. We value people that are active within our community and take the time to integrate into our group.
  3. You min/max. You come to raid prepared with consumables and are aware of strats beforehand. You research your class and always strive to improve.
  4. We use Discord for Comms. Please have a working mic and be able to speak clearly.
  5. You can handle constructive criticism. Part of improving as a player is being able to take criticism and incorporate that into your play in the future.
  6. 90% + Attendance. We only raid 6 hours a week and therefore expect you take this time commitment seriously. That being said, we understand Life happens. If you do have to miss, prior notification is expected if possible.

Loot:
We use a Loot Council system to distribute loot. Gear is awarded based on a combination of things including attendance, performance, and overall activity within the guild. We view loot as a tool to push our raid forward.

Recruitment:
Druid High
Warrior Med
Warlock Med
Paladin Low
Mage Med
Rogue Med
Hunter Med
Priest Low
Any and all exceptional applicants will be considered.

Contact
To apply to Simplicite add my bnet tag Trillstar#1873 or shoot me a discord message at Trillstar#2192.

1 Like

good night

hmu on bnet or discord

good morning!

good morning

I’ve raided with Erbodhe and trill in the past on classic. These guys have incredible Leadership and experience. This guild has quite the legacy behind it; and through its experience / leadership its an guarantee all content will be on farm. If you are looking to Raid in a fun but experienced Guild, and have an as stated “We before Me” attitude of putting the guild first, you will seriously thrive in this classic guild. Through their experience I’ve seen them work with guild members with little experience with their class, and with the “constructive criticism” turn the average player into an amazing one.

I’ve raided classic with them for a couple years in the past, and highly recommend this guild.

-Zeroin

Thank you very much for the kind words Zero. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Classic!

bump before work. add me if you are interested !

Good Morning

Up to the top

afternoon bump

morning bump

good afternoon

good evening friends

Hello there!

Hello there !

About time you showed up.
Stopped by to say hi to you and Trill

Hows it going Seriden

Doing good cant wait on classic.