🦁[A]<Silver Eagle Crusade> 3/12 [M] & 12/12 [H] - Friendly, Fun, Raiding & M+ Guild

Love this guild! Been in for about 3 weeks now.

Very fun guild, with great people. I recommend it if you’re just looking for a place to chill. Got disappointed while signing for raiding 3x in a row without getting an invite and being ignored while asking about it.

Hello Lunorian,

I just wanted to say that you weren’t being ignored. You joined our guild a day prior for a heroic EP clear that was done on one of our raid days and obtained aotc.

On the 2nd day we began our first mythic progression. As the dps requirements are quite large for the 1st boss, we reviewed the logs and determined that your dps would not have benefited the raid. If the raid lead had not responded to you in a timely manner we apologize.

I wish you had stayed in the guild longer before you left. I am sure that with a few more clears of heroic, you would have made it into the mythic raid team.

Wishing you the best.

Best guild ever. Feel just like home

Hey there!

Just dropping in for a bump, and checking for any curious people searching for a place to call home! We’re currently recruiting people for our mythic roster, we would prefer some ranged but will consider anything :smiley: if M raiding isn’t your thing, thats no worry! We also run a weekly heroic night that is much more relaxed on requirements. If none of that is your thing and you’re just looking for a place to hang out with some pals and talk about moonkin nips and how Sylvanas should’ve burned down Gnomeregan, then drop me a line!

Storm#1447 on bnet ;]

Hello there :slight_smile:

I am definitely interested in a new home: my Btag is Vanora#11692 - i’ll add you and we can have a chat :slight_smile: Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day!

Bump and update. Progress (ET): 8/8 [N] | 8/8 [H] | 4/8 [M]
Woot Woot

Another recruitment bump :slight_smile: We’re still looking for a couple of good DPS to help fill the roster. Mainly push mythic on Saturday at the moment (we sometimes change this, but we always consult everyone in the guild :slight_smile: )

If you’re a reliable, performing DPS we can guarantee you a spot on our Mythic raid team :slight_smile: If you’re still interested in Mythic bosses, want a guild to run with, but have a slightly unreliable schedule you’re still welcome to join, as long as you’re OK with not having a dedicated/priority spot :slight_smile:. We’re always try to accommodate everyone, but we’re commonly 1 or 2 DPS short each week of a full progression team, so we have some flexibility for perm/“casual” (still need to perform good DPS) spots.

Feel free to contact myself, or any of the officers listed in the main post with any questions, or if you just fancy joining :slight_smile:

As always, we always welcome M+ runners, casuals, people who have no interest in raid, or just heroic AOTC etc. Feel free to get in touch! :slight_smile: We dont bite… much?!

boop for recruitment

Boopity Boop :smiley:

Just a bumporino to say we’re still recruiting.

We’re also trying to bring in new Mythic+ tanks, as we have an excess of DPS and Healers for Mythic+ with a shortage of tanks. So if you’re interested in tanking Mythic+ (ideally 15+ keys), we’d love to have you.

Bumping Bumping

Still recruiting! :slight_smile:

if your a tank looking for M+ groups too, we’re looking for more tanks :smiley:

Helloooo!

With 8.3 fast approaching, we are looking to shore up the roster for Ny’alotha! We’re looking for dedicated raiders who want to push content with friends in a serious, but friendly atmosphere.

• Raiding
    Our record – Uldir 8/8H 2/8M – BoD 9/9H 3/9M – CoS 2/2H – EP 8/8H 4/8M
    Thurs/sat 7:30PM-10:30PM. Fridays are a backup day for extra progression as needed.
  • Currently seeking
    Capable DPS.
  • Mythic+
    Many of us enjoy pushing M+ and are always looking for more people to play with and conquer BFAs dungeons.

If you’re looking for more information or want to join, message me on battlenet @ Storm#1447!

:champagne:New year, new bump :champagne:

Recruiting is still open

Contact me on discord for more info @ SmallPlague#6254

Hey hey, update bump!

We’re now 12/12H NYA, and we’re looking to add competent, experienced DPS to our roster for our heroic farm and more importantly for mythic NYA!
Our current needs:
DH (DPS)
Any ranged DPS.
If you would like to join the Mythic team, we will need to review your logs. Outside of raid, we are always looking to add more members for Mythic+ right now our major needs on this front are tanks and healers. We have a hefty supply of competent players always in need of a tank or a healer to run keys with. If you are looking for a social fun guild, with a family vibe, welcome home. Message me on bnet @ Storm#1447

Daily bumporino :slight_smile:

Early morning bump.

Nyalothian bump

Just a quick bump as we’re still recruiting, and to update our Mythic progression progress. Now at 2/12 [M] Ny’alotha, still just 1 or 2 DPS spots which we could do with filling for a nice stable Mythic Team.

~ Trin