🦁[A]<Silver Eagle Crusade> 3/12 [M] & 12/12 [H] - Friendly, Fun, Raiding & M+ Guild

Evening bump!

We are still looking to add to our team, T minus 2 days til the raid drops! If you’re still looking for a place to call home in 8.2 and beyond, message us!
We’re currently looking for DPS for our core team as well as one healer for our core team :smiley:

New raid is dropping tomorrow, and still looking for a guild? Drop us a line!

We’re looking for DPS for our core team, as well as one additional healer for the core. If you’re looking for a family of raiders, who do things OUTSIDE of raid, we’re your people!

Season 3 is here!! (Well, later!)

We’re still looking for some keen eyed raiders and Mythic+ runners. So please get in touch if you want to join our fabulous little family!

Even gnomes can apply!!! grits teeth

Still on the lookout for raiders and key runners. Drop us a line :smiley:

Daily recruitment Bump! :slight_smile:

Recruiting for Heroic Eternal Palace and Keys! :slight_smile:

Oop, broke the habit of bumping this everyday cus of the excitement of the new raid!

If youre just returning, or looking for a place to call home, we will welcome you with open arms!

We’re currently looking for DPS (We would LOVE a warlock who knows their stuff!) For our core raid team. We also are always looking to add to the roster for keys and eveything outside of raid (and sometimes even outside of wow!) If youre looking to make some new friends to explore azeroth with, get in touch!

-Ed
(To contact me, message me on bnet, storm#1447)

Bumporino!

Looking for some more DPS. We’re very full on healers for raid, but always welcome as Casuals/Mythic+ keys.

Desired Classes: Warlock, Demon Hunter.

But as always, any DPS welcome!

Bump!! Always looking for good people!!

Bump.

Looking for more DPS to shore up the raid team. Mythic+ runners are always in demand as well. For raid purposes we would really like a Warlock or a DH.

Message us using the contact details above. :slight_smile:

Just a quick bump as we haven’t updated our recruitment for awhile!

We’re still recruiting for a few more good, friendly and competent DPS for our Heroic, going onto Mythic Raid Team.

We’re currently just shy of a 20 man roster, and it would be great to have a set of reliable DPS who want to raid each week as we start to move into Mythic Eternal Palace.

As well as raid we regularly do keys, and would be interested in getting another couple DPS who want to try and push highish keys (16s, - 20s). But we have people running keys for all abilities! We do Heroic Warfronts together, islands, etc.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or Selphra if you want to have a chitchat, ask any questions or just join and get a feel for our little WoW family!

~ Trin

What’s a rogue’s favourite drink? … Subtle tea.

Bump.

Currently looking for more DPS

Boomp, always looking for more capable DPS, shoot me a PM ingame if you have any questions!

bumporino :slight_smile:

Always looking for cheeky, happy DPS who can avoid standing in the swirly circles! Currently doing heroic raiding, with the idea to move onto Mythic when we have a stable 20 man group :slight_smile:

~ Trin

Hey you. Yeah you. You still looking for a guild to call home? Somewhere to chat with everyone and have a good time? You should totally contact us!

Currently looking for some nice DPS who, ya know, won’t stand in the fire, and can throw around fire bolts or what have you like A BOSS. If raiding isn’t your cup of tea, and you just want a group to hang around with, feel free to contact us :smile: we don’t bite.

Contact me on Bnet! Storm#1447

We are still looking for active, friendly, strong DPS for Heroic raiding, pushing into Mythic progression and Mythic keys!

Of course, we’re also a social group of chaps and gals, so while we like to try and focus on raid and keys, we’re always having a laugh, and doing everything and anything from mog runs to island expeditions. A few of us even dabble in that dark world of classic!

Feel free to message me in-game. or via battle.net with any question or if you just want some more info, or if you would like a guild invite! :slight_smile:

~Trin

Why is a Kul Tiran alt the easiest character to gear up?
They’ve benthicc all their lives.

Bump-a-rump

Bump me… Bump me… Bump me Good

Bump, I promise I won’t cyberbully you

Bump-a-roo

if you’re interested in joining the fam, contact me!

Storm#1447

Hi, I’m interested! I’m Lore#1873. Hope to talk soon.