🦁[A]<Silver Eagle Crusade> 3/12 [M] & 12/12 [H] - Friendly, Fun, Raiding & M+ Guild

April 2020 Update: Currently looking for DPS for mythic Ny’alotha progression, mythic+ keys. Also seeking tanks interested in M+ (currently have 2 main raid tanks)

:asterisk: :asterisk: :asterisk:

Guild: :eagle: Silver Eagle Crusade :eagle:
Faction: :lion: Alliance :lion:
Time Zone: EST / Server Time
Guild Master: Selphra
Guild Officers: TrĂ­ni, Legismaxius, RĂŻd, Bashkin, Sreenaph
Communication: Very active Discord server… for the memes.

Progress (Uldir): 8/8 | 8/8 [H] | 2/8[M]
Progress (BoD): 9/9 | 9/9 [H] | 4/9[M]
Progress (CotS): 2/2 [H]
Progress (ET): 8/8 [N] | 8/8 [H] | 4/8 [M]
Progress (Ny’alotha): 12/12 [H] | 3/12 [M]

:clock1: Raid Times: Thursday | Saturday 19:30 – 22:30 Server Time (7:30pm-10:30pm EST).

:calendar: Next Thursday Raid: 2020-04-16T23:30:00Z
:calendar: Next Saturday Raid: 2020-04-11T23:30:00Z

Guild Ethos:
We’re a friendly social raiding guild which aims to provide a nontoxic environment for everybody to have fun, make friends, learn the ropes and enjoy all the content Battle for Azeroth has to offer. All our members are friendly and enjoy helping one another out for the guild. Silver Eagle Crusade aims to be a family of players!

Content:

• 8.3 - Ny’alotha Raid Progression*

• We have a lot of members who enjoy PvP – Battle Battlegrounds, 2v2s and 3v3 arenas.

• Island Expeditions – We often run weekly expeditions together! Pets, pets and more pets?!

• Mythic Dungeons – We push mythic+ keys weekly as a guild! We have a steady flow of +15 keys being done constantly (We have some S2,S3 and S4, 2k+ io pushers)

• Leveling alts together!

Recruitment Needs:
:trident: Progression Recruitment Needs:

• DPS - We’re looking for a few good DPS to have permanent spots on our Mythic progression team.

:beach_umbrella: Casual/Heroic/Mythic+ Recruitment Requirements
We’re very relaxed about our recruitment “needs”. If you’re interested in being a casual, social player attending the odd raid, or just interested in pushing Mythic+ keys in Season 4, we’re always welcoming! Our main shortage is in DPS.

How to Join / Contact us
Want to join? Contact Tríni on BattleNet with Tria#11204 or Selphra (Storm#1447), become part of our happy little family, enjoy a nontoxic guild environment and mainly… come and have fun!

2 Likes

Just a good old bumborino post to bump this topic up.

Wouldn’t be a bump without a bad WoW joke.

> Why are warriors the worst salesman?
> They charge too much!
:tipping_hand_woman:t5:

Just a quick bump to our recruitment post.

We’re still looking for a couple of extra people to form part of our core raid team. If you’re a DPS and looking for a guild with a strong sense of community, absolutely non-toxic and active on discord/in-game on a wide range of activities (e.g. Rated Battlegrounds, Mythic+ runs, Islands, World PvP, Transmog Runs etc), then feel free to hit me or Selphra up in-game or feel free to ask any questions here! :slight_smile:

Contact me on BattleNet with Tria#11204 or Selphra (Storm#1447)

~Trinity

Incoming B U M P Y B O I

We’re still looking for some lovely DPS to join our community. If you’re a DPS and you’re looking for a guild full of dank dudes and gals, check us out. We run keys, islands RBGs all that good stuffs. Message me (Storm#1447) Or Trini (Tria#11204) if you have questions, or just post em here.

:pizza:

Just a quick bumporino to say we’re still recruiting and updated a bit of the progression information. We’re now moving onto full Mythic progression and currently 2/9, hopefully 3-4/9 this week!

Recruitment wise, as always, we’re incredibly flexible of any role which wants to join our little raiding/mythic+ family, but we would really love to see a rogue join us to help push those high keys!

We’re still clearing Heroic but its now on farm and our progression for Season 2 has moved onto Mythic.

As always, contact me (Tria#11204) or Selphra (Storm#1447) on battle net! :slight_smile:

Yet another B U M P Y B O I. We’re currently looking for approx. 3 more DPS, we aren’t too picky, we just ask everyone to bring their absolute best! We’re as always, super social and cool :sunglasses:.

If Mythic raid progression doesn’t interest you, we also have some key teams in the guild, and two high (12s-17s) push groups for them, we also do islands, and very occasionally RGBs!

If you’d like to get in contact, message me on Battlenet (Storm#1447) or one of my fellow guild leads, Trini (Tria#11204)!

i sent u an in game mail, trini

Hi Thebiebs!

Thanks for your in-game message, I’ve replied and hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Feel free to add me on battlenet, by ID is Tria#11204

~ TrĂ­ni :panda_face:

Another BUMPAROO for our recruiting post.

How did the paladin lose so much weight?

He was eating light!

I’ll see myself out…

Hey there. I sent you a in-game mail about your post.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Quick bump!! Always looking for good people!!

I’m good people 99% of the time and your guild sounds like a nice place.

Weekly! (Or daily?) bumporino!

Still recruiting and looking for nice, friendly people who want a place to raid without the toxicity a lot of hardcore groups have.

We currently have a healing position available for our Mythic Raid team and are looking for some snazzy DPS.

We always welcome those who just wish to push keys too!

~ Trin

Join up you stupid idiots.

3 Likes

Another bump to our recruitment thread! We’re still looking for players who want to be part of a “WoW family” and are serious about trying to progress in 8.2.

We’re a friendly much of weirdos with a good, non-toxic, sense of humour. We try to keep the drama to a minimum (But… it is WoW, so somehow a turtle will manage to make drama by just waddling to the water!).

As always, we always accept casuals who perhaps are just wanted to do small scale content (maybe the odd weekly m+ etc), but we’re particularly on the lookout for people wanting to have a place to raid each week, and looking to seriously get into 8.2 and push into Mythic.

We have 2 very committed reliable raid tanks, some excellent healers (apart from terrible holy priest called Trini, she’s a total ditz and should never be allowed to heal!), and some fantastic DPS. We’re ideally looking for 1 additional healer for 8.2 progression raiding (would be great if they had a DPS off-spec, but no worries if not), and some heavy hitting DPS.

As always, feel free to ask any questions here, or in-game by messaging myself or Selphra on battle net.

~ Trini

HUGE BUMP INCOMING!!

Hey! We are still looking for more cool dudes/dudettes to add to the roster. If you’re interested, send myself or Trini a message! :smiley:

What do you call a gnome priest?

A compact disc.

We’re still looking to add to our family!! Dont hesitate to contact me (Storm#1447) or Trini!

Another bump!!

Still looking for some dank dudes/dudettes with strong DPS and another healer who can pump them heals out for our core team! All the info above is still up to date, ao what’re you waiting for! Drop me a line on bnet, storm#1447

Just another quick bump for recruitment!

If you’re a returning player, or just looking for a new place to call home for 8.2, let us know! We’re still looking for a few good DPS for Heroic and/or Mythic Raiding! We’re also after 1 additional healer for progression healing to compliment our healing team.

Also recruiting Mythic+ runners. We’re hit into the 2k io region last season and are hoping very much to push hard for season 3, so if you’re keen to have a Mythic+ team, come join us!

Another day, another bump.

If you’re looking for a nice group of people to push content with, you’ve found the place. We’re still looking for DPS for our core team as well as an additional healer! We push keys, do the occasional battleground and grind those islands out.

Wanna join? Reach out to me on bnet! Storm#1447 or hit me up in game.

Y E E T