[A] SHENANIGANZ 9/9h 4/9m

SHENANIGANZ the overly excitable all caps guild is back in business after a long time away. We opened doors back up in January and have since Gotten AOTC and are beginning our trips into Dazar’Alor Mythic Content.

We are looking for people who are not toxic, who want to progress and are willing to learn and work on their own characters. We are trying to keep the guild small and casual, but could still benefit from some steady members for Mythic progression.

We are not pushing to be first in the world, server or anything, we just want to see the content while it is current at a steady pace. We are currently 9/9 H and 4/9 M. We haven’t gone back into Heroic since we went into Mythic.

Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 5-8 PM PST

1 Tank - All Tanks are viable, but you would just need to be able to beat the GM’s alt tank to get this spot. Seriously though, I hate want to play my lock ANY TANKS OUT THERE??? (exaggerated enough?)
2. Ranged DPS - I am really biased in favor of warlocks, but ranged hybrid specs would be great. Shadow Priest/Healer Offspec, Boomie/Rest, Ele/Resto would be ideal.

Feel Free to contact me in game under JVee, Smackmez, josephvalor#1922

If you want server first or to push for a hall of fame position, Handicap Hangtime, Fierce seem to be at the top of the food chain, check with them. If you want a casual environment where your time won’t be wasted come give us a shoutout, bonus points if your name starts with a J.

*We reserve the right to Discriminate against Dwarf and Gnome Hunters. We may be heightists. *