A shared dream - terrible

1 crow spawns at a time, 10+ people shooting at it, hitting it not counting… 30 minutes and I got 4 crows +1 that didn’t count for some reason.

Respawn rate far too low and not enough crows in the area

3 Likes

Came here to say the same thing. I understand that 30 people doing the same quest makes spawns hard to come by, but this feels super low and some hits aren’t even counting.

1 Like

Adding further information on this one from what I have observed while attempting to complete this quest.

The Searing-Sun Crows have an abysmal spawn rate if there are more than two people doing the quest at a time.
The searing-Sun Crows only count for the quest if you are the one to land the killing blow.
Yvelen’s flight characteristics aren’t great, primarily this is due to how the player is not able to easily descend while piloting.

The combined above is resulting in players appearing to take close to 30-40 minutes to complete this world quest (I myself have actually done this write up while waiting for searing-sun crows to spawn)

Suggestions for improvements:

• Increase the spawn rate on the crows, OR decrease the number required to complete the world quest.
  • make it so that multiple people can tag the crows
  • in conjunction with the above increase their health pool so they take more than two easily spammable attacks to kill

Basically the quest needs a bit more than just polish, as it shouldn’t take longer to do than the super bloom event.

I couldn’t even attack that solo mob - it was hitting for 234 and it would have taken me hours to kill it so I gave up. Both of those quests they put in today are bugged for me.

Agreed. Just finished this one but it was way more annoying than it should be. Please increase the spawn rate on the crows.

Aqure, were you doing it on the bird? Get off the bird and just kill the solo mobs normally.

More crows are on the way!

We also found a bug with their health, and that will be fixed soon.

4 Likes

On EU - Stormscale we can’t do the other world quest awarding an epic seed, we go in the underground groove but there is nothing there to put out the fires.
Please look into resolving that too.

Bird quest: have a friend on a dead server invite you. Tons of birds, no competition.

Fire quest: have somebody that hasn’t done the storyline party sync with you.

Both are band-aids until Blizzard hotfixes this.

1 Like