[A] Shadow Priest/ Frost Mage LF guild in 9.1

Hello, as the title states im looking for a new Alliance guild on Stormrage in 9.1. I have a few friends that jumped to Alliance, so im going to give it a shot. I am a Shadow Priest main, but would be more than open to play my frost mage if needed(mage needs some catchup). I was 8/10 M CN on the priest, with about 200 wipes on Denny before the guild exploded, I got CE on my mage in Nyalotha. Not sure if im looking for a CE guild, but deffenitly a group of people who strives to get AOTC and some mythic kills at the least. Im free most days, however I work full time so I would like something between the hours of 6pm-11pm EST if possible, drop you spam or feel free to add me on discord: Ximu#1808

Hey there I would 100% have core slot for shadow priest we are a heroic / casual mythic guild we raid 8pm to 11pm est Tuesday and Wednesday nights we are on Zul’jin US horde you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on Battle.net guild spam below

As stated, Im looking for an Alliance guild. GL to you and your guild though!

1 Like

Np was worth a shot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage fits your requirements to a T!

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey! My guild “YEP” 7/10M CN w/ 10+ sub 5% pulls on sludge is currently actively recruiting dps and would love to talk to you if you’d be interested. Raid times are 10pm-1am EST Tues/Thurs. We also have optional alt/farm runs on wednesdays and saturdays same time.

Our goal is definitely CE this tier as we started Mythic raiding fairly late in CN, but as we are a 2 day a week guild, we are still fairly laid back. Our guild is very tight-knit and incredibly active in discord, very often playing multiple other games with eachother outside of WoW as well. We’re currently progressing heroic Painsmith, but are hoping to get M Tarragrue down next week before attempting to clear the rest of Heroic.

If you would like to discuss further, I have added you on discord, but my contact information is below. Good luck on your alliance guild hunt!

Btag: Flord#1574
Discord: Tbabyftw#3641

We are looking for another Core Mage or SP :slight_smile:

Please check us out :slight_smile:

edited post with my availibility

Im on EST, so your PST times would run too late for me. GL to you and your guild!

Hi! Death Jesters on Stormrage is one of WoW’s oldest and most accomplished guilds. We formed back in 2005 and strive to complete all content at its hardest level while pushing ourselves to be our best. We are looking to add more strong range dps and believe you could be a tremendous asset. In CN, we achieved 8/10M and are looking to improve back to where we were before Shadowlands.

I know you said between 6-11 EST, but we do raid on Fri/Sat 11-2 EST (Night), so I wasn’t sure if the weekend schedule would help at all. Would love to get in contact so feel free to reply to me here or message on discord.

Elbinn#2617

Hello, I would normally not want to give thoes hours a shot, but I have heard of the guild before. Ill shoot you a message on discord.