[A] <SENTINELS> 15/15 Naxx Recruiting Priest Heals (Dwarf) Weds/Fri 8PM EST

We are currently seeking Priest Healer (Dwarf) to join our ranks as a raider! Most of the group is comprised of old school Vanilla players who just love to hang out and enjoy clearing new content.

We currently have Naxx on Wednesday and Friday nights and run BWL/MC on Monday nights at 8PM EST server time.

If you enjoy raiding with people who just like to nerd out and play classic content, then this will be the group for you. Our loot systems is Community DKP which is comprised of earning points per boss and in time intervals and then bidding on items you like to win. Ranks do not matter for bidding.

Guild ranking system is comprised of 2 Main ranks as follows; Striker and Guardian.

Strikers - These raiders are new to the group, after spending some time at this rank and showing 75% attendance in raids you can be promoted to the next rank of Guardian.

Guardians - These raiders have shown superb raid attendance (75% attendance) and have been part of the guild for some time. Always ready to raid and willing to help out. Guardians always get preference for raid invites.

If you have any other questions please feel free to add me in-game at Cloudi or my Btag Cloud#1459 or add our GM Errza @ Malkail#1549.

Just don’t try and take any bugs home. We have enough of that.

Woot lets get it done!!

Bumpity pump dump. BUMP

Sentinels be killing it every week! Looking forward to our next AQ clear!

bumpage for the weekend!

Is this how it works?

This is always how it works!

Bump is my middle name.

bumpage for KT kills!

15/15!! Come learn about my bowel movements mid raid!

Good team, good leads, good guild what else is there to say?

Bump for midweek raiding… again!

bumping for post.