[A] Selling Molten Core Carries!

[A] Sharp and Shiny is now selling gear from our Molten Core runs!

Whether you’re looking at gearing out your main or getting an alt up to speed, raiding when you’re already committed to a raiding guild can prove troublesome to accomplishing this.

We only take three per week, one physical dps, one caster dps & one healer, so your loot is never contended by other buyers. You’ll be taken through the treacherous depths of the Molten Core and have the option to purchase pieces of gear as they drop! We have a full menu of which items are available & which are not on request, along with the fixed price for each item which means NO bidding.

Q&A:
Q: How much to secure a spot?
A: 150g is the deposit, however, this deposit goes towards gear that drops in the run! So it’s not lost!

Q: I don’t want to fight another buyer for the same items or get into a bidding war. How do you prevent this?
A: We will never overbook one of the three roles that we sell - casters will only be one per run, melee & hunters will only be one, and healers will only be one. This gives you the most for your time & gold.

Q: Do I have to participate in the raid? I want to watch something on the other screen or tend to some work.
A: Self-play is optional however not required, you can put one of our raiders on follow for the entire experience so you can enjoy and relax.

Q: How long will this take?
A: We will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the whole run! Quick & efficient.

Feel free to message me on Discord as Hello#1337 or in game on Hello & Feral with any questions you may have.

2 Likes

How much for Garr binding? : - )

( Garr binding ) : - )

WTB Garr Binding Drops.

What level do i need to be?

If you are lucky enough to be picked to go GO! They are vary Efficient, helpful and fun guild to be with. Hello was super understanding of how new I was and keep me updated on loot and pricing/ what I would O. I can’t remember the run time but was over before my episode of The Office!

1 Like

Worth it to not have to compete with others for your loot when it drops.

The run is fastest on the server and your done in about 30 minutes with your loot in hand.

We have so many opportunities for casters & healers! Always available to talk, answer any questions and help YOU understand what this is all about! Melee are getting all the fun right now! Hello#1337 is my discord!

Bump it up!!

Right now, this month until otherwise, COME SAVE 15% ON ITEMS THAT DROP. SAVE YOUR GOLD! ELIGIBLE FOR CASTER GEAR AND HEALER GEAR ONLY