[A - Sargeras - US] LF chill guild with normal/heroic raiding

Hello! I am looking for a chill group of people to play with. M+, Raid nights, anything else. I have a Ret Pally and Shadow/Holy Priest at 230+ just looking for a fun group to play with and stay with for a long time.

Thanks!

Hello Meprotecc!

If you two are open to coming to Thrall and doing a faction, you may be a good match for our Horde guild Endless Pastabilities.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 11/11 N & 6/11 H SOFO. Always room for DPS, and bonus points if you were able to bring the Priest and flex to heals if necessary. Although, Ret would be fine as well. :slight_smile:

We are a very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (1pmish or 2pm server time/EST), to help guildies run M+ 15s, so they get something nice in their weekly vault. In addition, I try and have a weekly guild event (wed or thurs, depending on work schedule) themed “Bring your key and let’s run it!”

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have folks running M+ every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well. Our ranks are definitely growing, which is very nice to see.

Personally, I am generally on at some point almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up/

Have a good day/evening!

DeJaneiro#1166 (B-Net)
Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Hey there Meprotecc!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused Horde guild on Illidan headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

With cross-faction now here, we have created an in-game community for us to co-ordinate M+/raid night with Alliance players, and we will be forming an Alliance guild here on Illidan!

We raid on FRIDAY/SATURDAY at 7:30-10:30PM CST. Currently, we are 11/11H and intend to dip our toes into some Mythic, but until we get the numbers to do so, we are going to keep hitting Heroic!

In addition to raiding, we’re also very keen on keys, with the majority of our members having achieved Keystone Master, and several pushing for Keystone Hero! While we do love our high keys for max item level loot and better ratings, we’re more than happy to help out others with achieving their KSMs or running lower keys to help gear up and learn mechanics.

If you are interested, feel free to apply:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/the-numpty-brigade/main

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us. We are also on Sargeras

Hello Meprotecc!

Scranton is currently looking for new members for our raid team. We are a chill, fun loving guild that are looking for new members. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights 8pm- 10pm EST. There are always people on to do Mythic+ runs but we also run consistent Mythic+/Alt Run nights on Saturday nights.

If you like more information, please feel free to check out our post. Link below.

Hey there! Just wanted to reach out and see if you have found your new home yet??? If not we would love ffor you to join us. Here is our guild link. Feel ffree to send me a message if your interested in learning more! [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!