[A] Sargeras - 6 Raiders LF Mythic Progression Guild

6 man group from that has transferred from a fairly dead realm looking to get back into the swing of things on Sargeras. We are all currently 3/8m with progression on Ashvane. All AOTC if it matters.

Disc Priest, BM Hunter, Ret Paladin, Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, & Resto/Balance Druid is what we’re working with.
(Shaman, both Paladins, Boomy CE last tier, Priest 8/9)

Contact with any questions:
int#11562 bnet

int#3028 discord

Foghorn#1918 bnet

Tugnuts#0760 discord

We also have logs that we are willing to show.

i swear were nice guys

Good morning! Here is our recruitment post for more information.

Basically, we have two raid teams. I raid lead the Mythic team. And I know what you’re thinking, “But we just server transferred, we don’t want to do it again AND faction change!” I can fully understand the forward commitment. To that I say, we had a group of 4 Alliance transfer over right before AEP, and they would be the best ones to talk to. Hexie and Urthog (in our recruitment post) are two of the four. I would be happy to talk to any of you as well. A few of our raiders stream, so you’re welcome to watch us and get a feel for the team. And we could talk about helping with transfers if things progress. Add me on bnet and we can chat further (True#1326). The best part is we’re a long time established guild, so I guarantee we’re not going anywhere. We’ve been around since WotLK days.

Hey Shamint,

We are a 3/8M guild on Sargeras that is looking for a few more key people for our mythic raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday starting at 7pm central. I would be interested in chatting with a couple of you tonight if you are available. I will try to catch you on bnet or discord. My contact info is Bnet - Cethin#11676 Discord - Cethin#8340

Sham and Tugs, hello!

What raid times can your group of 6 make? I’ll hit you guys up on bnet or Discord if your time requirements fall within our schedule. Thanks!

Hey if you are all interested in raiding Horde, I think we would be a great fit !

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitiude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally

Medium
BrM/WW Monk
Ret Pally

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Floor Tanks on Sargeras Alliance is lfm! We are 3/8M looking for more dps to join our core group. We raid Weds/Thurs 11pm-2am Server. If you are looking for a guild that is active outside of raid times with keys/joking around in discord we are your guild!

GM-ChugsBleach#1280
Recruiting Officer- WilliamF#1549