[A-RP] <Wyrmrest Vanguard> (EMERGENCY)

I would love to join a dragon centric guild once I make my new main Dracthyr! Been wanting to get back to RP for a long time and DF seems to be amazing.

1 Like

I joined this guild a short while ago, they’re a fun and relaxed group!

Eyyyy, we got featured in the Moon Guard newspaper recently!

We are getting ever closer to Pre-Patch and the expansion launch! Still plenty of time to join us for all kinds of fun!

What sort of systems, if any, does the guild utilize?
Dicemaster/D20? TRP:3 Extended?

Currently nothing required. Most of us have TRP. A few use Dicemaster. =)

I’d love to try joining once I can on my Dracthyr! I’m really looking forward to getting more into dragonlore in Dragonflight.

1 Like

It’s nearly time!

1 Like

Hello from Pre-Patch! We are live and active! Come join us and be with all the cool kids 8)

3 Likes

Hello there.

I have a Dracthyr who is tentatively looking for a home. Usually I try not to join large guilds and I noticed you have 99 members currently. I assume that is not an actual reflection of the guild’s size? I just find it hard to get to know people if it’s really large, if that makes sense. The recruitment post looks great.

1 Like

We have admittedly had an influx of new members (who may or may not stay long term. You know how that is. ) But a large portion of our membership currently is alts, in use and disuse. As far as regular members logging on… we’re probably closer to 20-30

2 Likes

Do you guys have a Discord or the like to reach out to or should I just search for you guys in game?

We do have a Discord, but in order to access it you need to reach out to us first =)

I’ll see if I can get ahold of you in game then!

2 Likes

For some reason, the forums have decided that I can’t change my character to respond with my Dracthyr. I just wanted to thank you for the nice talk the other day (I was the one asking questions about event times/days lol)

I added you to my friends’ list, but must have missed you the past couple of days; granted I’ve been on pretty late this weekend. I was wondering how recruitment works? Do you have a certain time/place for that?

1 Like

Hello! Sorry I haven’t checked back in a few days. Life has been, uh, not super fun. Send a letter to Aurriastraza , or Eiphrey and we will try to get with you asap. If meeting in-game at an ideal time is difficult, we can share other methods, if that’s something we have to resort to. We’re pretty flexible

1 Like

I hope everyone is enjoying the new content and having a wonderful holiday! I’ve been in a few guilds since my return to the game, and this one is by far my favorite.

Regular events will be resuming after the holidays have come to a close, by the way! Come check us out!

Brand new returning player. Touched a bit in shadowlands, but fully back for Dragon Isles (I’ve completed the campaign at this point. and my little lore heart is happy!). This xpac brought my hopes of RPing a dragon both IC and OOC (aesthetically) to life! After failing to find a guild on Horde Wyrm I’m bringing my Dracthyr to Moon/Ally in hopes of joining you guys! I’ll track you guys down in the guild finder, but wanted to tap here as well <3

2 Likes

We’ll be in touch!

Time off for Dragonflight launch is over and events are underway once again!

1 Like

This here is a great group of dragons. Elf approved.

2 Likes