[A-RP] <Wyrmrest Vanguard> (EMERGENCY)

EMERGENCY

This is Aurria. My Discord id, Vesiana/vesiana, has been compromised by a scammer. I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF IT ANYMORE. Anyone who has me added should unfriend and block immediately. Anyone who is in this guild’s discord should also ABANDON SHIP.

This is a very unfortunate occurance and I profusely apologize. For your own safety, please do this!

For those who know, I still have my bnet and can reach me there. I have a new Discord id, but it’s on a need to know basis atm.

Thank you!

They said the Dawning of the Age of Mortals had begun…

The Dragon Aspects fulfilled their Great Purpose…
Our Ancient Power Expended…
And our Day draws to an end…

They would entrust the world to mortals, rely on the Champions of Azeroth, and let dragons fade into the past.

No. This is not our end. We will not go quietly into the night. Not while there is still evil to fight.

Dragons will continue to protect Azeroth. We will not sit idly by. We will fly to the frontlines and fight.

We will be the Vanguard.

Hello and welcome to the Wyrmrest Vanguard. Named after the magestic tower in scenic Dragonblight, and for the Accord that swore to unite dragonkind and fight the enemies of Azeroth, the Vanguard are a group of dragons and dragon-allies who are not content sitting on the sidelines and letting the mortals do all the heavy lifting.

We are composed of fans of the dragons of Azeorth, roleplaying Dragons (in disguise!), their allies, and soon dracthyr as well! Our primary intent is roleplay along those parameters, as well as assorted events covering the rest of the game, including socialization, dungeons, and eventually PvP and Raiding.

Recruitment is closed!

On indefinite hiatus
12 Likes

you can tell it’s good because it’s got me in it!

3 Likes

My name is Commander Shepard and this is my favorite guild on the citadel

5 Likes

as a fellow fan of dragons I support this agenda, and likely will keep you guys in mind once I can make my piles of dracthyr ideas.

3 Likes

I wonder how big this guild might be when Dracthyr comes?

3 Likes

Had our first non-roleplay event tonight! Guild mythic dungeons! We were 3-3 on Theater of Pain, Tirna Scythe, and De Other Side! Woohoo

#WyrmrestVanguard

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for y’all come prepatch. I absolutely adore the dracthyr and would love to have a dragon-centric guild like this… just don’t have any dragon characters yet! :smile:

2 Likes

The Wyrmrest Vanguard is out there and growing! We’ve enjoyed roleplay and several non-roleplay events recently as our numbers have grown. Currently working on knocking out all those Guild Dungeon and PvP achieves so we can get our Guild Page! \o/

1 Like

High Elves confirm it. This is a good guild with great people.

1 Like

Netherwing…perhaps? >.> Asking for a…friend yeaaaah that’s it!

2 Likes

Feasible! Nothing saying it can’t happen.

Do you accept any of the five main flights? Asking because I’ve got a black dragon character I’m working on leveling and would be interested.

1 Like

Oh, they accept far more than just the main flights.

1 Like

Hi, I have a character that is a high elf mage in disguise. He’s actually a Bronze Dragonflight Time Agent responsible for keeping the flow of time going alright. He studies Arcane Ley Lines and is always travelling abroad the Caverns of Time doing small missions for the Dragonflight. His name is Nomendormu and I even have the Dragon mount (I spent a small fortune on it :stuck_out_tongue: )
I never see you online Aurri. I logged several times this weekend and I didn’t see you. So I would like to talk to you about my character. What time do you usually play server time? I am from Brazil so I am a few hours ahead of you.

1 Like

Sweet I’ll have to get in contact this evening after I get off work.

1 Like

I’ll look you up once pre-patch is in.

1 Like

I joined a few moments ago but something tells me that I’m gonna have a great time.

2 Likes

Yes. Per current lore, it’s possible to be from almost any flight. Including nether, storm, twilight, and chromatic dragons. Not that Blizzard has done a lot of lore building aside from occasional references.

1 Like

I joined a little bit ago, and it’s a really good group of people! It was definitely what I was looking for, and it’s great to find a guild that finds that balance between established lore and what we know is coming up. It’s a great guild, and we’d love to have more friends to get ready for Dragonflight! (Logged in on the correct toon this time! Apologies!)

1 Like

Dragonflight has been announced and we are looking to build our numbers! We are growing more active by the day!

Join us as we complete our Shadowlands Wrap-up Campaign and make new friends for the future!

2 Likes