A-RP <The Silverwing Offensive> New Night Elf/Worgen RP/PVE/PVP Guild

The atrocities committed by The Horde during The Fourth War have left the Kaldorei as a people devastated and displaced. While the time for renewal has come, the Sentinels must continue to stand ever vigilant to ensure any potential threats are dealt with. In order to ensure and protect the interests of the Kaldorei at home and abroad, a division of The Silverwing Sentinels who have long guarded Ashenvale from The Horde were placed under the command of Sentinel-Commander I’lyshana Arthaine. Under her leadership The Silverwing Offensive ensures any who would threaten the Kaldorei are met with swift justice.

Come and join the fight to protect the legacy of our people!

The Silverwing Offensive is a new Night Elf themed RP/PVP/PVE Guild here on Moon Guard. Our goal as a Guild is to maintain a fun and diverse RP community that partakes in other aspects of the game as well. If you are interested in a rich, lore friendly, Night Elf focused Guild please consider giving us a try!

Some commonly asked questions are:

“Are you Night Elf only?”

We also accept Worgen into our ranks given their strong ties to the Kaldorei people.

“Do you accept new players or beginner roleplayers?”

Yes! We are always happy to help guide new players or those new to RP. We never want anyone to feel left out.

“Do you accept Death Knights, Mages or Demon Hunters from a lore perspective?”

We allow Mages unconditionally (though your fellow Sentinels may not fully trust your arcane abilities). Death Knights, Demon Hunters, and Warlocks are NOT allowed IC due to the darker nature of each of those classes. You may play one IC as a different class if you’d prefer.

“Where are you all based out of in-character since Teldrassil is gone?”

Currently we are based out of Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas. We also frequent Nordrassil and Silverwing Grove.

“What are the Guild Ranks?”

The Guild uses an IC class-based ranking/promotion system. All members join the Guild at the Rank of Recruit and progress from their to a Rank fitting their class. Our Veteran Rank is Sentinel while our Officer rank is Captain.
The Ranks are:

High Priestess- Leader

Captain- Officer Rank

Sentinel- Veteran Rank

Battle-Mage- Mages

Moon Warden- Druids

Moon Priest- Priests

Crescent Blade- Rogues

Ranger- Hunter

Vanguard- Warriors/Monks

Recruit- Entry level rank for all members

More information on Guild Ranks can be found in our Discord upon joining.

“How can I join?”

• Please feel free to comment below with your player name! Alternatively you can send an in-game mail to Ilyshana or Malystara on Moon Guard or look us up on Guild Finder!

Hope to see you in game soon:D

Tor ilisar’thera’nal!

5 Likes

Friendly bump!

1 Like

What are the plans for DF?

1 Like

So far we are still in the process of growing our ranks. Recruitment has been slow but I am hoping with the prepatch content that more players will show interest. We have established a Discord, set up the in game Guild bank and stocked it full of materials for new and returning players. As far as a focus for the Guild in Dragonflight we will likely have a few RP campaigns that take us to the Dragon Isles. Definitely planning on tackling some PVE and PVP content as a Guild as well. @elyzamorrow

Out of curiosity, as someone who does not know the lore very well, is the guild not accepting DKs and DHs a Lore thing or a OOC thing?

1 Like

My guild has been quiet for some time now, but I don’t have the heart to leave them. If you’re open to hosting people from other guilds in your campaigns, I’d love to join in on the action!

3 Likes

I’m absolutely open to it! I’ll reach out in game to you:) Our main goal is to just bring more Kaldorei rp in general to moon guard @azsharook

This is a guild I am very interested in.

1 Like

Yesss it is a lore thing because the Sentinels (and Night Elves in general) are very distrustful of the powers wielded by them. We do welcome them OOC however, or if you’ll be role playing you can RP one in character as another class. @Ikos

2 Likes

This looks like a cool guild!

1 Like

Come check us out!

What’s your guild’s stance on kaldorei druids of the pack? I know a lot of people with ranging lore opinions on that and while I’m… p sure? it can happen, it’s still v heavily debated

2 Likes

So sorry for the delay in response, been a busy week. If I’m understanding correctly, you’re asking about if we would allow Worgen who are IC Kaldorei, right? @Delanshae

Hello, sounds interesting to me, I’d be interested in joining.

Sheesh, now look at me being super late on response. But yes, kaldorei pack druids released from the Dream in any number of places. (I don’t even rp one, I’m just curious on people’s consensus lol)

Hello! Are you folks still active? Just curious, because my main for Dragonflight - Aesinar, a Highborne Mage - is looking for a guild to call home.

Bump! We are back in action :slight_smile:

Hey, this looks pretty cool!

You’ll need a Moon Guard, obviously.

1 Like

Friendly bump :slight_smile:

Hi there

Are you still active in game ?