[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. 'Glory to the Quel'dorei!'

Bal’a dash, friends! On behalf of the Silver Vanguard, we are seeking capable scouts for our organisation. :herb:

Prowling amongst newfangled nature landscapes? :mountain_snow: Scouting ahead of the other Silver Covenant divisions to spot a taste of what enemies await? :japanese_ogre: Serving as the messenger to fellow divisions with mapping what your covert operation has yielded in results? :world_map: Dancing in the chaos of newly-charted terrain for the upcoming battle? :crossed_swords:

:sunny: :dove: We are one of three components of R.A.I.D. - The Rangers & Intelligence Division. :bow_and_arrow: :mountain_snow: :male_detective: Reach out today - Glory to the Quel’dorei!

1 Like

By the blood of the Highborne, our enemies know only defeat!

The children of Quel’thalas stand ready alongside the Alliance. :saluting_face:

Today, the Silver Vanguard celebrated two years on Moon Guard! It’s been an incredible journey this past two years and I’d like to thank every role-player who has ever been with us for their incredible love and support. This guild would not be what it is without each and every one of you. We’re looking forward to many more years of role-play with the Moon Guard community to come! Glory to the Quel’dorei!

4 Likes

This guild epic, me love this guild. Wooohooo (coolest events ever)

Time flies by quickly! :leaves: It has been a massive blast with TSV. Thank you for cultivating a great community.

2 Likes

Where the Silver Vanguard treads, only victory follows!

1 Like

New campaign starting this weekend, can’t wait :smiley:

1 Like

Just wanted to boop the forum love this guild there like family

1 Like

Bal’a dash! The Silver Vanguard is seeking capable scouts for the Rangers & Intelligence Division. :mountain_snow: :herb: Join us today for our rich campaigns, sprawling cast of Quel’dorei and excellent company overall.

1 Like

A friendly bump to my dear comrades here of the Silver Vanguard. They are a wonderful band of people who write tales and have amazing stories to tell. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a home as a Quel’dorei. Harmony be with you~

2 Likes

Let us indeed all work towards a better future for the Quel’dorei!

1 Like

Are you folks currently recruiting?

1 Like

We certainly are, Kaniel. You can speak to any of our members in game and we’ll set up an in-character interview. Or you can reach me on discord at Dredful1.

1 Like

The Silver Covenant and High Elves yet endure! And the Silver Vanguard thrives. Come check out Warcraft’s Mose active High Elf role-play community!

1 Like

Glory to the Belore’dorei! :sunny:

Bal’a dash - Scout-Lt. Noa Brightbough is seeking capable scouts and seekers for the Silver Covenant’s Rangers & Intelligence Division. Should your character have interest in this field, please send an in-game mail or reply here! :mountain_snow: :sunflower:

1 Like

Dunno much about these nerds but they have cool TRPs and mogs AND i’ve seen them in the Outland which basically makes us besties. :^)

4 Likes

Bal’a dash! I appreciate your kind words. May we continue to cross paths in game! :sunny: :woman_elf:

4 Likes

Silver Vanguard had a great time at Blizzcon this year!

3 Likes

The Silver Vanguard stands strong to protect the Quel’dorei from all enemies!

8 Likes