[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. 'Glory to the Quel'dorei!'

Overview:
The Silver Vanguard is a Silver Covenant-themed military RP Guild on Moon Guard seeking to promote and embrace the community of High Elven roleplay that thrives among dedicated fans of Warcraft. Our goal is to create a Silver Covenant Guild where all men and women who answer the call of the Thalassian people can feel welcome in a friendly and upbeat environment.

The Silver Covenant was founded by the Ranger-General Vereesa Windrunner to deter the treachery of our Sin’dorei cousins. Years later, the Silver Covenant has become one of the most active forces of the Alliance. From Northrend to Pandaria to the Broken Isles, the Quel’dorei people have fought to prove that not only are we a proud member of the Alliance, but a powerful one as well. We of the Silver Vanguard stand at the forefront of the Covenant’s actions. First into action, last to retreat, constantly pushing for greater strength and security for the Quel’dorei of the Alliance.

Our guild’s premise is to preserve and expand the strength of the High Elves, range beyond our homeland, unify our people, push the boundaries of magic and bring ever greater prosperity and security to our people. We are not a political force, nor do we wish to become one. We stand for defense and protection, and prosperity for all children of Quel’thalas who reject the tyranny of the Horde. By our hand, will the enemies of the Children of Noble Birth know only defeat.

We are looking for any and all players who wish to be a part of a Thalassian themed community on the Alliance side of the faction divide. We’re recruiting all High Elves and our allies to join the cause against the Undead, Demons, and Horde who would seek to destroy us.

Officers:
Highvalor (Guild Leader)
Aridaen (Officer)
Alyndra (Officer)
Saithaeyn (Officer)
Haelestus (Officer)
Sveah (Officer)
Eroselle (Officer)
Nonoa (Officer)
You can contact any of our members in game for more information! We hope we’ll be seeing you soon!

35 Likes

Best of luck!!! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Oh, I love the looks of this. I am kind of still in the market for a home for my Quel’dorei here. I don’t know if you are always open for recruitment, but perhaps I can reach out to you once I get home from my trip =)

4 Likes

We are indeed actively recruiting, Keliryn! And I’m sure we’d love to meet with you! Feel free to reach out anytime!

4 Likes

Good people with a real passion for the quel’dorei. Would really recommend it.

3 Likes

Nice to see more High Elf guilds out there, especially a Silver Covenant one. Feels like we’ve been lacking one for a while. Although I could’ve sworn I’d seen this one around before.

2 Likes

We were indeed around before, Solarion. You posted in our old thread :slight_smile: Silver Vanguard has been on hiatus for the past few months, but i’m delighted to announce that we’re back in action and buzzing with activity!

4 Likes

Only by working together can we succeed.

2 Likes

Glory to the Quel’dorei!

I would love to connect with someone from the guild. My character is in the Silver Hand/Argent crusade and obviously an ally. I’d love to chat about some cross-group rp!

Papa Gid#7515 on discord

2 Likes

Bump~ :v:
Glory to the Quel’dorei!

1 Like

The Silver Vanguard is proud to bring Silver Covenant Roleplay to Moon Guard!

Would be interested in joining on my Quel’dorei! Have a few questions. My disc is Kath2202#0514!

1 Like

I’ll be reaching out to you, Melithelyn!

Silver Vanguard had a great time RPing with everyone at the Grand Alliance meeting last night!

4 Likes

Leans into the thread and takes a quick sniff.

I smell… traitor elves in here.

(I kid, just dropping by to say hi since you all said hello in ours! Maybe we’ll run into each other at Conquest!?)

(Edit: My name and guild hasn’t updated yet ;_; hello from the Phoenix Legion!)

1 Like

Don’t you have some Demons to suckle, Blood Elf?

(Thanks! I certainly hope we will! See you later best frenemy!)

2 Likes

question, do you need to get the tabard? o_o Might as well wait till WOTLK timewalking and grind for the reputation

2 Likes

Lol, good question, but no. Tabard is not required. Our guild tabard works just as well. We -do- have a handy guide to GETTING the Silver Covenant tabard quickly though!

2 Likes

Fantastic guild. Plenty of events and storied Campaigns. Friendly community. Couldn’t recommend more.

3 Likes

We honor Quel’thalas’ oaths to the Alliance!

1 Like