[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. 'Glory to the Quel'dorei!'

Ya like me, i’m awesome, everyone should join this guild

4 Likes

The Silver Covenant will protect the Quel’dorei! And ALL of our allies in the Alliance!

The Silver Covenant seeks capable scouts for our Rangers & Intelligence Division, comprised of rangers, operatives and, of course, scouts. Should your character see themselves as a scout, please reply here or send an in-game mail! :mountain_snow: :sunflower: :sunny: Glory to the Quel’dorei!

3 Likes

Bunch of loving awesome people!

3 Likes

The Silver Covenant Vanguard takes action from the front at Warcraft Conquest!

4 Likes

An amazing group of elves! Extremely friendly and enjoy roleplaying with them!

2 Likes

Just wanted to post something to boop this back to the top and also it’s an amazing guild to be in.

1 Like

The Quel’dorei rocked out their Silver Covenant flair in a full Amirdrassil run! Not only do we RP and PVP, but we also PVE together via Mythic+ and raids. :pinched_fingers: :blue_heart:

We are seeking Quel’dorei to join our ranks and look forward to being your one-stop destination for solid high elven RP paired with scratching that PVE and PVP itch. Please meet us at one of our recruitment drives, or reach out via in-game mail! :peace_symbol: :sparkling_heart: :man_elf:

Just thought i’d say I love this guild and giving it a boop.

1 Like

There are a few moments in the online world that you get to login and call a place a second home - that is what The Silver Vanguard is, a second home. What a lovely bunch of people!

1 Like

Congratulations Kyovan Starstrider on winning against the (much more than) tipsy Brightbough in the grand finale of the annual Silver Covenant’s Axe-Throwing Competition for Winter’s Veil! :cloud_with_snow: :snowflake: Red versus Blue!

A well-earned victory with a lovely prize to boot. :horse: Looking forward to another face-off next year! - HIC!

1 Like

Happy Holidays from the Silver Vanguard!

2 Likes

Personally not a high elf, but I clicke on this to look inside and giving thumbs up to loading screen image in opening post.

3 Likes

The High Elves stand resolute alongside our human allies. Children of the Blood, renounce the Prince’s lies! Re-embrace your noble heritage!

1 Like

Our heritage will -always- be noble. 'Tis you, who have abandoned it!

2 Likes

I’m not the one who’s allied with Forest Trolls!

That may be, but you -ARE- allied with, -demons-.

The same ones who’ve threatened the safety of our world not once, not even twice. But THREE times!

1 Like

A Blood Elf lecturing a High Elf about being allied with Demons? Well, if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

just sips tea as two of the Children civilizations that were spawned from the main one bicker with each other again

Should we tell them that Zandalar Netflix is using this to make a Political Thriller show called “The Times to be a THalassian”?

1 Like

I’d expect the Zandalari to not be in tune with Gnomish and/or Goblin technologies…

You lot seem more conservative with your magical capabilities to be using advanced technologies.

Then again, the races of Azeroth have embarrassed your “empires” more times than I could care to count…