[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. 'Glory to the Quel'dorei!'

Good people with a real passion for the quel’dorei. Would really recommend it.

3 Likes

Nice to see more High Elf guilds out there, especially a Silver Covenant one. Feels like we’ve been lacking one for a while. Although I could’ve sworn I’d seen this one around before.

2 Likes

We were indeed around before, Solarion. You posted in our old thread :slight_smile: Silver Vanguard has been on hiatus for the past few months, but i’m delighted to announce that we’re back in action and buzzing with activity!

4 Likes

Only by working together can we succeed.

2 Likes

Glory to the Quel’dorei!

I would love to connect with someone from the guild. My character is in the Silver Hand/Argent crusade and obviously an ally. I’d love to chat about some cross-group rp!

Papa Gid#7515 on discord

2 Likes

Bump~ :v:
Glory to the Quel’dorei!

1 Like

The Silver Vanguard is proud to bring Silver Covenant Roleplay to Moon Guard!

Would be interested in joining on my Quel’dorei! Have a few questions. My disc is Kath2202#0514!

1 Like

I’ll be reaching out to you, Melithelyn!

Silver Vanguard had a great time RPing with everyone at the Grand Alliance meeting last night!

4 Likes

Leans into the thread and takes a quick sniff.

I smell… traitor elves in here.

(I kid, just dropping by to say hi since you all said hello in ours! Maybe we’ll run into each other at Conquest!?)

(Edit: My name and guild hasn’t updated yet ;_; hello from the Phoenix Legion!)

1 Like

Don’t you have some Demons to suckle, Blood Elf?

(Thanks! I certainly hope we will! See you later best frenemy!)

2 Likes

question, do you need to get the tabard? o_o Might as well wait till WOTLK timewalking and grind for the reputation

2 Likes

Lol, good question, but no. Tabard is not required. Our guild tabard works just as well. We -do- have a handy guide to GETTING the Silver Covenant tabard quickly though!

2 Likes

Fantastic guild. Plenty of events and storied Campaigns. Friendly community. Couldn’t recommend more.

3 Likes

We honor Quel’thalas’ oaths to the Alliance!

1 Like

Join the Vanguard today! We have,

A floating base of operations, see the world!
Regularly scheduled training sessions and missions!
Delicious meals designed to keep your body young and in peak physical condition in the form of hardtack and Evervale Corn!

Find our banner and talk to an officer today!

3 Likes

I’ll be contacting someone! This is right up my alley!

1 Like

We’ll be reaching out to you, Roedyn! :smiley:

The Silver Vanguard is taking a recruitment pause to spend some quality time with out current members~ <3 Please feel free to continue to RP with us around town! Any applicants, we will get back to soon.