[A-RP]✬ The Shanari ✬ - Kaldorei RP

These guys are cool :)
You have drawn my interest.

Seriously, though. Your guild post is well organized, and I'd love to talk.
11/15/2017 01:23 PMPosted by Haldesh
You have drawn my interest.

Seriously, though. Your guild post is well organized, and I'd love to talk.

Thank you so much! I'd love to speak to you as well! Feel free to message me in-game, through my btag, or with my discord from the first page!
I have been in the guild for a few days, and already I can say it is great for character development. If you are looking for a place that minds individual storylines, the Shanari is definitely an option!
This Sunday, the Shanari is partnering with the Emerald Sanctuary to take out some satyr in Feralas!

We're also still recruiting Kaldorei looking to join our ranks as we are currently in our training phase!
I have a question! It says on the website, "However, we accept all classes accessible to Night Elves including Demon Hunters as they are viewed as a necessary ally during the current threat of the Burning Legion."

I was wondering for some clarification of this statement vs the statement in the opening post that says Demon Hunters and Death Knights are not allowed.

Thank you! Cool looking guild, by the way. I have more night elves who may be interested, regardless.
11/29/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Katarrï
I have a question! It says on the website, "However, we accept all classes accessible to Night Elves including Demon Hunters as they are viewed as a necessary ally during the current threat of the Burning Legion."

I was wondering for some clarification of this statement vs the statement in the opening post that says Demon Hunters and Death Knights are not allowed.

Thank you! Cool looking guild, by the way. I have more night elves who may be interested, regardless.

Hey! That was intended to be edited, and I thank you for noting such. We do not currently accept Demon Hunters at the time.

Our website is still being worked on as time progresses so some details are prone to change.
11/29/2017 05:16 PMPosted by Sereneia
11/29/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Katarrï

Hey! That was intended to be edited, and I thank you for noting such. We do not currently accept Demon Hunters at the time.

Our website is still being worked on as time progresses so some details are prone to change.

Thank you for the clarification! I didn't see it immediately in the rules, but may I ask if you have a minimum level requirement?
11/29/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Katarrï
11/29/2017 05:16 PMPosted by Sereneia

Thank you for the clarification! I didn't see it immediately in the rules, but may I ask if you have a minimum level requirement?

We do not. Most of our RP right now is in Feralas, so ideally 35+ but we can ferry you around if necessary.
Fellow Kaldorei! Love to see more night elf RP.

Hopefully our guilds can mess around with each other!
11/29/2017 02:45 PMPosted by Sereneia
This Sunday, the Shanari is partnering with the Emerald Sanctuary to take out some satyr in Feralas!

We're also still recruiting Kaldorei looking to join our ranks as we are currently in our training phase!

I don't usually post on the forums- not big on getting bitten by the web elites! Especially by posting on this thread that is some time old! Maybe you won't even see this. But I've no way to contact you in game, and I'd certainly enjoy the guild. My impatience has led me clawing on your heels for a possible conversation. If you want some character details, I can provide such! Just get back to me when you can.
12/07/2017 05:53 AMPosted by Haladel
11/29/2017 02:45 PMPosted by Sereneia

I don't usually post on the forums- not big on getting bitten by the web elites! Especially by posting on this thread that is some time old! Maybe you won't even see this. But I've no way to contact you in game, and I'd certainly enjoy the guild. My impatience has led me clawing on your heels for a possible conversation. If you want some character details, I can provide such! Just get back to me when you can.

Hello! I'm online most evenings from 6 server to about 12 server so you can just whisper this character or check if any of the other members are on and they can poke me to hop on!

Also, if you have not done so, fill out an application on our website (shanari.shivtr.com) and that is usually how we can get things going!
This is an awesome guild! While I'm super busy on Horde side, the interactions I've had have been outstanding!
Tomorrow we kick off our first ever campaign, Reborn From Stardust, with the opening event "Of Scale and Sword".

For more information on our campaign, it can be found here!

http://shanari.shivtr.com/pages/Campaign
11/10/2017 09:32 PMPosted by Raelin
11/10/2017 12:13 PMPosted by Arikh
This reminds me a lot of <Order of Malorne> from Cata/MOP days — which is a good thing.

Do you remember a Rivenfael from OoM? It’s possible I didn’t bring her over to Moon Guard and that guild, but I did play a male Kaldorei named Selcar around the time that guild was active! OoM was awesome!

I don't remember Rivenfael, but the name Selcar does sound vaguely familiar.
Nelaeth will sing something appropriate at the next training season. Or so I hope!

Darnassus

Azeroth has not anything to show more fair,
Dull would she be of soul who could pass by,
A sight so touching in its majesty,
This City now doth like a garment wear,
The beauty of the evening; silent, bare,
Ships, towers, domes, theatres, and temples lie,
Open unto the fields, and to the sky,
All bright and glittering in the smokeless air.

Never did the moon more beautifully steep,
In her first splendor, valley, rock, or hill,
Never saw I, never felt, a calm so deep!

The river glideth at his own sweet will,
Dear Elune! the very houses seem asleep,
And all that mighty heart is lying still!

----
This comes from a player-made Compendium of Kaldorei Songs and Hymns, posted here in 2015! They are all really gorgeous. Credit goes to https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/19288699776
Tonight we'll be taking the fight to Argus with some of the other Kaldorei Initiative guilds! Hopefully we don't perish in puddles of felfire.
We have a slower week in regards to events with the holidays but recruitment is quite active!

If you're a Kaldorei RPer interested in a heavy militia style guild, feel free to give us a kick!
With our "Reborn from Stardust" campaign in full swing! Now is the prime time to get involved!

Accepting any purple ears that are looking for a militaristic and traditional Kaldorei RP guild!
We will be closing out the "Reborn From Stardust" campaign tonight and tomorrow night in a two-part finale! Taking back Athalien once and for all!