⚓ [A-RP/PvE] <The Kul Tiran Commonwealth> recruiting for heroic raiding

Do you all accept applications from felons? … asking for a friend.

Depends i imagine, there’s evidence the Kul Tirans will use sanctioned piracy to further their own cause. I could see it working out if the crimes being committed were beneficial to Kul Tiras in some way, we do have a few dark allignment characters who are IC members.

1 Like

:squid: KTA is a bunch of salty squid bois and girls but boy howdy are they amazing! :squid:

Day 97: I’ve begun to hear the call of the ocean. I blame Hauserman for this.

we need one healer going into the next raid tier lads. Also they need to release the damn allied race already.

The Kul Tiran moonkin form has cloth physics. My jealousy knows no bounds.

My subscription will be expiring for a few months likely as I’m starting my next semester(Last one actually) of college.

Take care of what you need to before you worry about whats going on in WoW. Till then pop into our disc every now and then to hang out!

Imagine what it’d be like to storm Dazar’alor for the first time as a Kul Tiran.

Gooood, good. Now keep imagining that because we’re still waiting damnit.

We’re still hunting for more Thornspeakers, Tidesages & Legal characters (Lawyers, Judges, investigators etc.)

Inquisitors sorely needed at the moment too :slight_smile:

What about privateers? Are there many in the guild currently? I’m looking for a new home for Will Rackham here as well as his sister (hunter I’ll be leveling to unlock the heritage set).

1 Like

Privateers are accepted, we have a few matter of fact.

1 Like

Bumps for my salt water taffy friends.

2 Likes

hip checks

Get yet butt back up here, you misguided mongrel of an over bloated whale post!

2 Likes

Hello naughty Islanders, it’s almost time for y’all to join the alliance. (:

2 Likes

March 12th is the date, get’n here Isleborn

3 Likes

excuse me but we are 4/9 now

Excuse me, but we are 5/9 now.

1 Like

While I have my own guild to run and likely can’t join on an alt, I’d love to hit you all up for RP once I get my Tidesage and Thornspeaker.