⚓ [A-RP/PvE] <The Kul Tiran Commonwealth> recruiting for heroic raiding

Hello, i’m interested in joining your guild. I’ve only recently returned from a WoW hiatus, therefore I don’t have much of a character right now. Only thing i’m working with now is that my character Seagard is Kul Tiran military, marine or otherwise.

I’ve not joined an RP guild in my years playing WoW, but have done walk-up from time to time. Hope to hear from you soon one way or the other. If there is anything else please let me know.

Long live the Admiral.

1 Like

Welcome, Seagard. Feel free to whisper Hauserman (or Falgrum, his alt), Gro, Kaenthos, or myself in-game. We’ll get you sorted out. :slight_smile:

Maybe y’all salty bois need to open your eyes and see the Light.

Those tentacles of the Tide Mother are not embracing you, they are suffocating you!!

Really pushing your luck with the Light stuff, we’ll get to you after we’re done with Darnor.

Look at this top notch banter in the forum post alone, and it’s only a preview of what you’ll get if you join the Admiralty!

Dirt Mage not included with membership

She’ll still tag a long to all the events so she can map out her dirt lines or something still though, even if it involves dismemberment. Long as she can map out the dirt lines.

1 Like

We Moon Guard Mainlanders gotta show you what’s what.

SIDE NOTE: We’re in need of an Ambassador for the following races/factions still:
Gilneans (Worgen)
Draenai (Lightforged or Regular etc)
Ironforge Dwarves
Dark Iron Dwarves
Gnomes
Ren’dorei (Void Elves)
Stormwind

1 Like

I am more than willing to share my offices with other Alliance ambassadors to this Kul Tiran fleet. They are very secure. :blush:

The Ambassadors’ Tower

Nestled into the busy harbor-line of Boralus’ “Mariner’s Row”, directly across from the island that supports the Stormsong Monastery, is a three story tower partially covered in vines and surrounded by a complex of shorter buildings. Among these buildings is a storeroom neigh perpetually filled with good-faith tributes traveling to and from Kul Tiras. There is also a small, well kept barracks and a tiny, nondescript building. An inn nearby is often filled to the brim with various minor Alliance military leaders and dignitaries. Their stays are brief, as they are either visiting the city for a short period of time or awaiting more permanent quarters deeper within Boralus.

Each of these structures is heavily guarded by a mix of Alliance and Kul Tirans deeply vetted as sympathetic to the Alliance cause. One particular, non-discrpt guard would blend in well with the others were it not for their defference to him. He comes across as an amiable fellow. Those who can get close to him may catch scents of freshly turned dirt and pastries.

The plans for the tower itself, perhaps foolishly so, can still be found in the Proudmore Academy library. A casual observance of the tower would reveal that albatross, seagulls, and ravens frequently fly to and from the balcony on the third floor. Keen eyes would sometimes, but not always, catch sight of small objects attached to their feet or carried in their beaks as the various birds arrive and depart. There’s also a curious amount of small wildlife in the area. Some, such as squirrels and hares, are not normally seen within the city limits.

While there have been many attempts to penetrate the complex by various nefarious parties, none have been successful since the current occupants moved in. Those offenders who managed to evade capture often make very strange comments about their incident. One curious fellow even claimed that the very walls are listening, and will come to life to grab you.

Still looking for more people who are interested in doing guard things! sharding makes walk ups very hard in Boralus but we’ll keep at it nonetheless.

1 Like

You know what isn’t sharded?

The Mainland!!!

With all this time on the Isles by the time you make it back to the Mainland you’ll hate them as much as we do.

Shhhh you love us, just admit it!!

1 Like

The Salty Girls and Bois love Verdy, that’s for sure.

They’re a bit more at a loss at what to do about other races.

Well, we got plenty of strange weirdos to get them used to us.

Cultural Sensitivity Training is on the horizon!

2 Likes

Day 146: They still haven’t noticed that I’m a literal wolf yet. The robed one with the creepy tongue shoulderpads is starting to grow suspicious, though…

3 Likes

Today, in the mundane: I finally figured out how to quote people on the forums.

I also noticed your canine features. Your secret is safe with me.

Day 65: Still no success in teaching Kul Tirans how to properly play truth or dare. If I get another dare that boils down to ‘rethinking my faith’, I will personally restart the Silver Hand to blast them all with Light.

3 Likes

Bonk. /10char