⚓ [A-RP/PvE] <The Kul Tiran Commonwealth> recruiting for heroic raiding

I got Maghars unlocked on one of my horde alts so you might be hearing from me soon too.
Our organization is in need of additional Tidesages for what we hope is a monthly or weekly church style ceremony for Kul Tiran tide-worshippers!
I am inspired to make a fanatical KT Tidesage alt, ala Soggy Bottom Boys "Down to the River to Pray".

Re:

https://youtu.be/fztz_Vr9uHk
    [ul][ul][i]

O son of the Isle, hath you forgotten the Mother? The Light and Elune are not our gods, we rest our heads on the bosom of the Tidemother. She brings fishermen home with full nets and keeps the crop fields wet and bountiful.

O son of the Isle, hath you forgotten your soul? A boy king in a far away kingdom sends you to lands even further away from your hearth. And the Spirit grows weary, yearning to sail home.

O son of the Isle, hath you forgotten your people? Here we stand defiantly against our aggressors, fire and brimstone shan't move us from our berth. And if we should draw our last breathe, let it be on our beloved Isle.)

“Boulder Dash! Heretics the whole lot!”

(Loling jk I loved it!)
10/02/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Häuserman
Our organization is in need of additional Tidesages for what we hope is a monthly or weekly church style ceremony for Kul Tiran tide-worshippers!

What class does a tidesage play?
Mistweaver
Frost mage
Shaman
???
10/05/2018 02:59 AMPosted by Lauve
10/02/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Häuserman

Mistweaver
Frost mage
Shaman
???

We're generally okay with however people want to RP their character regardless of class, but if you want to take immersion to the next level. Frost Mage, Shaman, Frost DK(Tideguards & Tideknights), Potentially a Priest because Tidesages also dispense medicines and heal the sick.

EDIT: You could probably make an argument for all healers in that regard.
10/05/2018 07:51 AMPosted by Häuserman

I like it !! I’d be a shaman for sure! The lightening of the tide and fire is my hand cannon whilst on the ship!
I hope you guys really thrive ! It sounds so fun !

Mistweaver
Frost mage
Shaman
???

We're generally okay with however people want to RP their character regardless of class, but if you want to take immersion to the next level. Frost Mage, Shaman, Frost DK(Tideguards & Tideknights), Potentially a Priest because Tidesages also dispense medicines and heal the sick.

I like it !! I’d be a shaman for sure! The lightening of the tide and fire is my hand cannon whilst on the ship!
I hope you guys really thrive ! It sounds so fun !

We're looking forward to 8.1 - 8.15 when Kul Tirans get added in. Also yeah Shaman is what i imagine Tideguards/Tidesages to be. Sadly neither humans or worgen can be them so we haven't gotten any, really hoping Kul Tirans can be shamans!
10/06/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Häuserman

We're looking forward to 8.1 - 8.15 when Kul Tirans get added in. Also yeah Shaman is what i imagine Tideguards/Tidesages to be. Sadly neither humans or worgen can be them so we haven't gotten any, really hoping Kul Tirans can be shamans!

If we do get Kul Tiran human shamans, I'n hoping they a Tidesage theme to them, with custom spell animations that have a water/lightning coloration instead of the fire coloration

I thought the dinosaur/thornspeaker druid forms added alot to the allied race themes for those two races... hoping they do the same for Kul Tiran shamans.
I love this guild idea! I will keep an eye out for you guys around Boralus. I assume walk ups are allowed?
10/09/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Aithlia
I love this guild idea! I will keep an eye out for you guys around Boralus. I assume walk ups are allowed?

Yep, we have a few people who RP Guards who will patrol back and forth around Tradewind Market (It's fairly obvious when they're IC since they'll walk on a fixed path around the market lol)
10/09/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Nearo
10/06/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Häuserman

If we do get Kul Tiran human shamans, I'n hoping they a Tidesage theme to them, with custom spell animations that have a water/lightning coloration instead of the fire coloration

I thought the dinosaur/thornspeaker druid forms added alot to the allied race themes for those two races... hoping they do the same for Kul Tiran shamans.

Someone in our guild mentioned those water totems used to trap people in the Stormsong questlines would make for good totems. I've been avoiding leveling any allied races since Warrior, Shaman & Priest are the only three classes i haven't leveled yet. Want to make sure i have a good pick of the litter for Kul Tirans.
Other note: After some discussion with various members of the guild and a more indepth journey around Kul Tiras we've found many Titan races (Gnomes & Dwarves) are well integrated into Kul Tiran society. We'll be adding them to the list of Preferential Races (Along with Humans & Gilnean Worgens). That being said we still accept all races even if you'll face IC resistance.
After Night Elves, Gnomes are the best race. They're so ingenious and adorable. Dwarves are ok - Hardy little guys, if a bit gruff. Both are certainly better than some salt and brine humans.

*waits*
After Night Elves, Nightborne are the best race

Fixed :D
10/14/2018 03:16 AMPosted by Arbitress

You joined the wrong side!

I don't know. I've seen your kind in the Island Excursions. There's a lot of whining involved on their part. :3

I don't know. I've seen your kind in the Island Excursions. There's a lot of whining involved on their part. :3

The tauren go in all peaceful and afraid of meeting alliance, then we kill them.

As much as I love my night elven brethren, they sure don't smell very good at bonfires.

Also, jokes aside, does the guild accept semi-activity? Between artwork and trying to raid, I tend to forget what day and time it is (like right now it's 5 in the morning) and trying to level through Legion content ( did it 11 times, kill me) will take me a bit (might just dungeon crawl).

As much as I love my night elven brethren, they sure don't smell very good at bonfires.

Also, jokes aside, does the guild accept semi-activity? Between artwork and trying to raid, I tend to forget what day and time it is (like right now it's 5 in the morning) and trying to level through Legion content ( did it 11 times, kill me) will take me a bit (might just dungeon crawl).

That's alright by us, we have a lot of busybodies in the guild that have sporadic activity times. Did you have a character on Alliance side you wanted to mosy on in?

Baihuai & Hauserman (Me) are usually online around 5:00 - 9:00PM Server time.