⚓ [A-RP/PvE] <The Kul Tiran Commonwealth> recruiting for heroic raiding

I am very interested in joining. Darnor is a Stormwind Paladin who is working under the Alliance in Kul Tiras. He loves Kul Tiras culture and land and would be willing to pledge himself officially into their ranks. One question I have is Uniforms and stuff while in rp. Do you have any Uniforms to follow? Thank you.
09/02/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Darnor
I am very interested in joining. Darnor is a Stormwind Paladin who is working under the Alliance in Kul Tiras. He loves Kul Tiras culture and land and would be willing to pledge himself officially into their ranks. One question I have is Uniforms and stuff while in rp. Do you have any Uniforms to follow? Thank you.

There should be some image examples near the bottom of our recruitment post. Or you can click on my character i basically wear the gear 24/7. Recently we've allowed some wiggle room on the guard outfit though so if you submit something in game that stays close to the guard design we'll probably approve of it.
The streets of boralus are full of void elves probably committing crimes, what are YOU doing for the homeland right now!
We're in need of Tidesages to perform sacred rites and rituals for Kul Tiran events.
For anyone interested: I am currently working on a meet-and-greet sort of open RP event for our guild, and anyone interested in either: joining us, or collaborating between guilds to create fun events for both! Once I get the details hashed out with Hauserman, Krisea, and the others I'll post it here as well as other threads to see if anyone is interested in the idea.
Nice, a Kul Tiran guild!
Kul Titans aren’t that great for eating when it comes to humans. They’re a little too salty for my tastes.

Heheh
Geddit
09/10/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Dakama
Kul Titans aren’t that great for eating when it comes to humans. They’re a little too salty for my tastes.

Heheh
Geddit

**obligatory golf clap**
09/10/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Häuserman
09/10/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Dakama

Heheh
Geddit

**obligatory golf clap**

Thanks dad

Thanks dad

Come home for Christmas this year.
For anyone curious about this guild, I can personally vouch for how kind and friendly they’ve been with me and to others in the Boralus Port Community. Hauserman reaches out to others for roleplay, networking, and more, and that kind of welcoming atmosphere for returning players like me means a lot.

Kul Tiras roleplay seems to be building daily and if you’re interested, take the plunge with these guys.
09/13/2018 09:36 AMPosted by Cesare
For anyone curious about this guild, I can personally vouch for how kind and friendly they’ve been with me and to others in the Boralus Port Community. Hauserman reaches out to others for roleplay, networking, and more, and that kind of welcoming atmosphere for returning players like me means a lot.

Kul Tiras roleplay seems to be building daily and if you’re interested, take the plunge with these guys.

Well thank you very much, that's some high praise!

Also going to push this out there but we're still hunting for Thornspeaker RPers if anyone reads this. I don't think i've spotted any Thornspeaker TRPs yet but our good friend Morrow really wants to meet one.
I am interested in joining. I was hoping to play this character as a Kul Tiran Naval Officer, so this is naturally where I'm going to come looking. I would love to meet the guild while I flesh out my character a bit more. I've hopped into the discord!
Thornspeaker RPer you say? Brigette is actually training as a Thornspeaker student right now! (She's not a pally ICly) Once Kul Tirans actually become playable I'm going to reroll her as a druid. This guild honestly sounds like a lot of fun from what I've heard, I'll need to check it out!
Back from vacation! Florida was hot.
This is a solid and friendly crew.
Seeing all these awesome RP guilds springing up blue side is making me highly interested in transferring an alt there and seeing all this for myself. Perhaps this weekend I can flesh out a few bucks and take a gander on whats going on.
09/25/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Gobbwrench
This is a solid and friendly crew.

Speaking of which now that i'm back we should talk about cross-faction things. I'll probably message you on discord sometime this week. We already did an IC session on our own where we reacted to Gobbwrench's attacks in South tirisgarde.
Showing my support for a fantastic group of people who deliver on both great RP and doing current content. I look forward to further witchy adventures!
Awesome. I look forward to it.