[A-RP] The Krakenguard

The wind and waves call to all who have ears to listen. They tell a tale as ancient as the sea itself, and warm of calamity that they have never seen over the eons. An eternal cycle disrupted, and with that disruption an existential threat to all who depend upon the seas for survival. From the briny depths calls the voice of the Tidemother, spurring her champions on to action! Though the traditional Deity of the Tidesages of Kul Tiras, she is not limited to them, and calls out to any and all who have the will to listen and courage to heed.

“You who have heard My call - now demonstrate the will to act! On My command you will travel to the darkest places in this world and beyond. Beneath My banner you will strike fear into the hearts of all who would dare oppose Me. You will travel to places no mortal should ever roam, and there you will bring the flood of My justice to the villains that would see My Covenant brought to ruin. You will accomplish all of these things, for I have decreed it, and wherever your path leads, beneath My banner you will act with My authority. Seek out my Herald. She will show you your true destiny.”

(The Krakenguard is a small, heavy RP using the Conquest D20 rules. We are building a small core of RP’ers for weekly events focused on the events of the Shadowlands. Our focus is on character and guild story progression, and to that end we seek to build our membership so our events have no more than five to ten player characters, to increase the immersion of each participant and to tell our story in a focused and personalized way. Our events are at 8pm server time on various days to accommodate schedules. In addition, we also would like to help our members with Mythic keystone progression and to that end we will make Sundays our dedicated M+ day. )

6 Likes

Stormy! I wish you all the luck in the world <3

2 Likes

Excited to see what you do with this new adventure, wishing you and the new members the best of luck getting off the ground and building your story !

2 Likes

Thank you both! It means a lot coming from you!

Best of luck to you! We’ll be watching your career with great interest.

2 Likes

A wonderful person leads this guild <3

2 Likes

The Tidemother hasn’t stopped calling out to you, chosen one.

Perhaps you just aren’t ready to listen.

If you will not rise to meet your destiny, she will find another who will.

1 Like