[A-RP] <The Crow Knights>

“Dead ends in life we come to, tend to raise some questions. When you’re infested with the feeling of failure, you let it take over your body and it makes you question the life that you have. Situations you might have enjoyed become nothing but dated, old and forgotten… But what would you say if I told you there was some hope we could make it? I know what you’re thinking… I’m thinking it too. ‘Can you really improve and be something worth saving’? See, I could pretend I have all the answers, but none of us do… It’s the reason we battle.”

People in life are often judged and labelled by the sins of their past, and these mistakes can carry enough weight of burden to shackle them in regret. Often these unfortunate souls are unable to move on with their life and find new meaning, acceptance, or redemption. Even if they could still do good, they get left to rot in their personal failures…

It was for this reason The Crow Knights were established. We find these lost souls, and we deem them as Seekers… For as we are unwilling to let them slip into the cracks, they are willing to put forth the effort to seek new purpose and intent. The Crow Knights exist to enable those who had once given up on themselves to recall that you can be better than you once were, and that you can still serve a purpose and help others to make the world a better place.

Out of Character

The Crow Knights are a recently established Heavy RP guild on Alliance side that focuses on personal stories and character development. Emotional ties that will be formed and broken as characters struggle to find new meaning in uncertain futures.

What We Offer!

Heavy RP: Engaging RP storylines centered around various characters at various times. Players will be able to enact their own “Arc” for their character in which a series of events will be a focal point of the guild for the development of that character’s backstory and beyond. Everyone will have the chance to shine in the spotlight as the main character as we help them overcome their trials and tribulations.

Casual Raiding: We already have a dedicated 10 man group up that’s clearing Karazhan and Heroic content. With a laid back setting and no strict requirements, we hope to grow numbers enough to work through 25-man raid content at our own pace and enjoy it all the way.

Potential PvP?: While we’ve not yet made any formal excursions as a group into any form of PvP, Grobbulus is a PvP server and we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t enjoy it to some extent! If not a focal of the guild as a whole, some members will assuredly be interested in BG runs, Arena teams, and the world PvP raids that you all know and love!

A Fun and Accepting Community!: We like to chew butt and kick bubblegum. While we’ve yet to form a Discord server specifically for the guild, a side community server is used by all the members in the guild alongside a large number of other RPers in the Grobbulus community. We’re friendly, have fun, and make really stupid jokes.

Interested?

Feel free to reach out to either Marcus or Teague on Alliance side Grobbulus for more details and information. We look forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

Great guild! The discord has the highest concentration of experienced and active role players on Grobb!

I like the background of this guild…hope to see yall in the wild one day. Ill probably be the dead shaman on the ground as that is how i spend most of my time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still settling in, thanks for the support shown so far! Our first guild storyline will be kicking off this upcoming week, so we hope to start seeing all of you out there!

The settling in has been going well! We’ve been making a pretty solid start on some guild storylines, so hopefully we’ll be able to see everyone around Stormwind, Shattrath, or elsewhere soon!