[A-RP] THE <Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP

CBH is one of the dopest guilds around!

2 Likes
https://imgur.com/gallery/g4pALXr

There was a massive battle at the Crossroads tonight. Witness the might o’ Clan Battlehammer!

2 Likes

Is this the same Clan Battlehammer from Warhammeronline?

Let Bruenor know this morning I saw your Clan Battlehammer has a multiboxer in your guild on Grobbulus – Cosmicjelly & Cosmicbelly. I know of the honor expected of Clan Battlehammer members with a reputable Code of Conduct in place. Good battles te yeh Pragus.

1 Like

I like to be immersed, questing, getting better gear, learning the lore and making friends. I care little about PvP and RP, just want to have fun with other players. What’s Battlehammer’s stance on a player like me?

I don’t think CBH has any rules about not letting their members multibox. I think their only requirement is that you must be a dwarf. As a matter of fact I’ve personally grouped with one of their multiboxers. I’ll have to double check their names when I get home but they both have two letter names something like hv and cv.

Aye th’ Clan has a few multiboxers. We have Nv and Hv and another guy Cosmicbelly and Cosmicjelly. Th’ Clan is pretty casual and always focused on havin fun. This is how they find entertainment in th’ game and shouldnt be held against them personally in a negative way. Who they are as individuals is what matters tae us.

1 Like

We are pretty casual when it comes to pvp and rp. You wont find a guild event of us doing some Shakespeare looking thing at th’ Great Forge in IF. And we wont be forming 80 man raids every day with the purpose of just crushing every horde in the area for no reason. We just wanna be dwarfs and do dwarf things. Have a beer at the tavern once in a while and roam around on our rams looking for a fight. You are always welcome to come hang out with us. If you ever see me on, which is all the time, or on my alts (Belsten/Belstad) just msg me and see what im up too. If im free we can find something to do.

1 Like

We actually dont support multi boxing and it can get you gkicked. The multiboxers in our Clan only have +1 account each and are the only exceptions so far. They do it for fun, not to have an unfair advantage over other players.

I am interested in joining, but until “For king and clan” on the website gets aligned and its font is anything BUT comic sans, I refuse to

Yeh paid th’ price fer yer foolishness and got a raid’s worth o’ snowballs teh th’ beard lad.

I was tryin to test me new talents in PvP and ya pack of hammers came and ganked me target, unacceptable, as if the npcs aggroing wasn’t enough

Jokes on you the snowballs were nice and cold on that blasted Tanaris heat

Th’ clan took th’ figh tah Blackrock Mountain itself last night. Undergear’d an’ under’dwarf’d, wit’ a good number o’ lowbies.

If yer lookin’ fer a home wit’ the hardiest clan o’ dwarves, th’ clan would hav’ yeh:

I wish I was Alliance just so I could be a Dwarf in this clan

1 Like

The Orc growls:

With the cargo of supplies and weapons liberated from these blasted Dwarves, who had dared to try to intercept -our- ship, the Grin will strike at Clan Battlehammer when they least expect it!

(…Or, you know, once we set a date for our next event. :wink: /salute)

2 Likes

An’ what has th’ clan been up tah, yeh may ask? Well, nothin’ much lad, but keepin’ warm our mountain home.

Let meh raise a stein o ale,
An’ talk about tha ill-fated day
When a large horde raid came knockin
Upon th’ sacr’d doors o’ our hall
Were dwarven axes, shields an guns enuf
Tah hold back th’ green tide,
Or did our heroes fall?

If yer a youn’ dwarf in search o’ hearth an’ home, come find us. Weh may not beh th’ greatest world pvpers, but weh are certainly th’ most bloodthirsty:

After the Alliances recent victory in Arathi Highlands, on the back of King Bruenor’s epic charge, the mighty dwarfs of Clan Battle Hammer are feasting in Stromgarde!

1 Like

Is this guild (or any guild on this server (or other servers)) looking into a more organized wpvp set up, like guilds on opposing factions setting up a battle in the world. Sincerely - that one nerd who was like “hrrng, what if people did a wc3 battle in wow”

God i love this guild. So glad you’re on grob.

((Hey CBH! NMM has been doing some fun WPvP events that your guild would enjoy I think. Get a hold of Jaxel, Knivz, Brewman or you can get a hold of me as well and I can get you in touch with them!))

1 Like