[A-RP] <The Blades of Greymane> - Glory to Gilneas!

Dusting this off since we keep forgetting lol. The Mother’s Chosen events will be coming soon, wraping up the first half of our BfA arc!

Been a while since this has been dusted off.

Oops.

Mother’s Chosen got wrapped up, and an Ashguard event chain started last night!

Not a fan of the new forum’s inability to post right after yourself, though that seems to have been hopefully removed? Dusted off once more; we’re moving into the second half of our BfA storyline. Things are about to take a very…dark turn for the group in time.

I used to be a proud horde warrior, until Berenal shot me in the knee. Since then?

Guard duty.

Hello there! Is this guild still active? I’m definitely interested in joining, though I’m a level 30 worgen hunter at the moment so it will be a bit before I’m able to apply. ( the forum takes forever to update my character info so it might say I’m level 20 right now, but that’s a lie, LOL )

Berenal hasn’t bumped this thread in a long time so it might not be a good place to contact him. I’d suggest going to this thread - MG Channel/Discord Server Listing Thread - and clicking on the “Server Community Discord Servers” drop-down, then finding the link to the Moon Guard Roleplayers discord and joining it. Berenal is listed there as a leader for the Blades of Greymane, and you could pm him (or any other members of guild who are in the discord) to ask about joining.

1 Like

thank you so much for the suggestion and helpful links! I’ll do just that. c:

Hey apologies for not getting back here, we are still active. I’ve not bumped this thread in a while honestly due to not coming to the WoW forums nearly as much as I used to. I do appreciate Roxxayn’s aid though for this concern!

2 Likes

It’s all good!! Thank you for answering, regardless. But I’ve already contacted you via discord ( I was the Gatto.PNG person ) over interest in the guild. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dusting this off yet again. Our website is regularly updated with our newest events and synopsis of our adventures.

I have fond memories of dealing with the Blades of Greymane! Always glad to see your crew in the area.

Been a pretty long time since bumping this. The Blades are, and have been, active still.

We prefer lately to keep to our guild narrative, as such most of our events are insular now. We’re still welcoming people regardless.

So it turns out the new forum stuff doesn’t actually let a person bump the thread multiple times in a row and will delete your attempts to do so.

The Blades are still active, even if we’ve taken a step back from larger community events. We’re wrapping up our Shadowlands plotline, though, we still have plenty of storylines in the pipe for guild members!

3 Likes

Seems like a cool group, I’ve been meaning to make a Gilnean character A-side…

About to get started on MG. This guild is peeking my interest!

Feel free to toss an application if you’re still interested!

1 Like

For sure! I have made it to sound lvl 54 on my MG character now. Currently on vacation but will look at putting in an app when I get back home! Same name as this character.

Sure thing!

Our campaigns continue to be underway as we wrap up one of the last Shadowlands arcs we’ve got going into Dragonflight. Meanwhile we’ve got a side-arc going on as we head to Northrend to tend with securing a key trade alliance to help with restoration on the homefront.

With Dragonflight approaching, we’ll be taking a look at some new narrative storylines for the guild! I’ll have information about this on our website when it has been revealed; outsiders are free to check it out.