[N-RP] - The Blackwater Company - Is Now Hiring!

The Blackwater Company is looking to add a couple more to the roster, specifically sneaky types that would like some intel gathering or relic stealing jobs as part of our larger living story.

4 Likes

The Dark Iron Dwarf had a pair of half-moon glasses as he looked over the script he had been handed before looking off to the side.

“Wha’ does this mean, be bright an’ charmin’? I’m charmin’ all tha time. I… er… I brought that cake tha Company party. Nay, no, tha grey icin’ one tae make it uniform- oh! I’m live?”

Looking forward, our Dark Iron immediately removed his spectacles and after fumbling with his cheat sheet, managed to stand straight, put his chest forward, and keep hands behind his back like a proper gentleman.

“Blackwater Company…” Rafnir took a moment to reread the cheat sheet again.

“Blackwater Company is a multithreat organization that handles multiple jobs. From security tae transport, tae ground support, tae special affairs o’ tha client. Blackwater has tha equipment an’ talent tae see tha job through. We hav’ offices in Stormwind, Boralus, and Ironforge. I don’t think we hav’ a map, I’m seein’ my producer shake his head… and make a rude gesture at me.”

“Tha point is, we hav’ a number o’ branches tae accommodate any patron with inquiries or contracts. Ask about our Horde branch located in Orgrimmar and Ratchet fer services offered in Kalimdor. Are ye interested in workin’ fer us? Blackwater Boralus and Blackwater Stormwind hav’ a number o’ talent agents who would love tae interview ye fer a job.”

“An’ remember: by Land, Sea, an’ Air - Blackwater is There!”

“Was that wha ye needed from me?” Rafnir asked, turning away from the speaker, unaware he still had a hot mic. “I mean, I dunno know why Staniwick couldn’t fill in fer this one. He’s only hidin’ from his ex-wife, it’s not like he’s sick or anythin’. What do ya mean tha mic’s runnin? Oh… damn it.”

Brought to you by Blackwater Company - Offices Stormwind, Boralus, and Orgrimmar

1 Like

The Blackwater has a couple of openings for those looking for full-time work.

Alternatively, we have availability to be hired if people are looking for extra hands for a job. We even carry our own liability insurance.

1 Like

Bump for friendship and a great guild :sparkles:

1 Like

We are just about wrapped up with our acquisition of jade artifacts from Pandaria on behalf of the Explorer’s League. Which is great news! We will take about a two-week break, and head right back into it more work. ((Scoping the new lands OOCly as we do not recognize Shadowlands as a place people can freely waltz in and out of.))

With the tensions rising in the South Sea, there is money to be made by picking a side to support. This money will be needed as it seems there is new competition moving into the old Ashvane Docks in Boralus and we will have to decide what, if anything, we plan to do about it while not letting those nosey military types get wind of it. Not to mention the new contracts to fulfill protecting some horde passenger transports that have been running into some issues around Uldum.

Just a few of the jobs and third-party contracts we have been working on as part of our living story. If interested in employment, come visit us at the Rusty Nail to schedule an interview on Tuesdays.

1 Like

Hugo Wittwicken here!

On behalf of me and Baron Spray, my water elemental companion and seltzer mixer, I wanted to give a quick nod to our employers, The Blackwater Company.

By Land, Sea, or Air - Blackwater is there! Recently, a powerful artifact that one of our members activated has caused a Twist of Fate that has breathed new life into old characters, brought back old enemies, and created new ones. The Blackwater Company needs some help as they deal with these dramatic turn of events, and help make a little money on the side. We are selectively recruiting new members into the Company today!

Want to hang out with us socially? The Blackwater Company operates The Rusty Nail located on Blackwake Isle (Tol Barad) every Tuesday. Find out more about the Rusty Nail here: [N-RP] The Rusty Nail Tavern

Interested in more reading material for your executive’s lounge or tavern restroom? How about subscribe for The Privateer. A trade magazine for those in the mercenary, privateering, and adventuring business. You can find out more about The Privateer here:

1 Like

Hello! We have some exciting news. The Blackwater Company has decided to extend its guild cap and has some more openings. We have several interesting storylines, ongoing trade and security jobs with other guilds (horde and alliance alike), the Rusty Nail tavern, and The Privateer paper.

Stop by the Rusty Nail Tavern to schedule a time to talk about employment or other business deals. The tavern is every Tuesday from 7-9pm ST on the Isle of Blackwake (Rustberg Village, Tol Barad Proxy)

2 Likes

Always a delight to see you all around in game; been a great deal of fun getting to RP with you all where the opportunity has cropped up!

1 Like

Now that the threat to our trade lines out of Desolace has been resolved, can’t really beat the leather out of the area; we are back to focusing on the pirate council and competitive business out of Boralus.

We currently have room for a few more folks that like taking initiative and don’t mind crowds. Reach out to any employee to be directed to leadership or stop by the Rusty Nail Tavern to schedule a time to talk about employment or other business deals. The tavern is every Tuesday from 7-9 pm ST on the Isle of Blackwake (Rustberg Village, Tol Barad Proxy).

5 Likes

Intriguing. . .

Big giggle group. :crazy_face:

1 Like

For almost two years I’ve had the privilege of being a part of this guild and in my opinion, it’s one of the best on the server especially with privateers and some bit of crime. Some of the best people I’ve ever met. Come and RP with us, you won’t regret it. :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:

3 Likes

I would love to come and talk to you guys. It would be on my main, my Druid Daireyn, but that character isn’t showing up in the list for forum posts. I just moved him over to MG last week.

1 Like

The Rusty Nail is a good time to make sure to find us, otherwise, we can be all over Azeroth with events or hanging out. Search can be wonky still, but if you search us we can set something up to RP and get to know Daireyn.

3 Likes

Sounds good!

We are about to start the next chapter of our current campaign series “Twist of Fate: An Ancient Evil Awakens”, and have a few openings for the right people. Our regular events are 10-15 people, so those who don’t do good in those crowds may not enjoy it.

1 Like

Bump for a wonderful company!

Hey, hey Moonguard! It’s your ole pal Eddy P. just takin a moment to build up an amazin guild, almost as good as Flashbang Exports. But since they’s Alliance an we’z Horde, we ain’t in competition, see? An besides, Flashbang’s all Goblins and it don’t get any bettah than dat, right? Hehehe.

Anyways.

I can’t say enough bout these Blackwatah types. They are totally not pirates, a completely legit shipping outfit with some of the best ships sailing the Azerothian seas. Know what would make em bettah?

Why, riggin their ships with Flashbang’s custom pineapple print sails, pal! Wouldn’t dat be da Gobs uncle? Talk about classin up da sea!

So, back to the greatness of Blackwatah. If you can’t join the company, the least yous can do is visit the Rusty Nail Tavern every Tuesday night. Flashbang Exports gives it five stars and can always be found bringin the party. Umbry’s rockin the best tunes in the land, Pickleman’s slingin fried pickles, Taren makes the best Kaja Kola & Rum drink you ever tasted!

Therefore, since ain’t none of you Alliance types are Gobs, I suggest ya sign the papahs and join dis outfit, see? And when ya do, tell em your ole pal Eddy P. sentcha. I’ll get free pickles if ya do.

Yo, ho, yo, ho, a totally not a pirate life’s for you!

2 Likes

A month and a half into our latest chapter, and things are getting spicy. While we are currently capped for new employees for the next week or two, until we are through our latest batch of Green Bloods, we are looking for contacts for some trade deals through Pandaria and Kalimdor.

Check us out at the Rusty Nail if you’d like to work out some deals.

1 Like

Good news everyone Blackwater Recruitment is back open to those who desire a life on the open seas. Please either reach out through the discord platform or through in game application services for further details.

2 Likes