[A-RP] The Black Hand rises

To every man upon Azeroth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his father and the temple of God?

The Black Hand is a splinter-faction of the Silver Hand, seeing themselves as the true Paladin order of the Alliance reborn from the ashes of the Third War. A warrior cult born from the grim darkness brought by the decades of war and death that followed the opening of the Dark Portal.

We worship Tyros: father, guardian, and God of man.

Our Virtues are Strength, Honour, Courage, Mastery, and Faith.

Our symbol is a black fist wreathed in flames rising from the ashes.

Our ranks are as follows.

The Primarch
Hierarch
Executor

Together, they make the Conclave.

Prelate
Honour Guard
Dark Knight
Oathsworn

They are the body of the Black Hand.

Initiate
Neophyte
Aspirant

And, of course, the newbies.

The Black Hand is a guild I have created because I felt like it. I am a long time Warcraft player and Moon Guardian RPer. I am a hardcore Alliance patriot and an Australian. Despite the grim dark style of my guild, which is just the flavor I like, I am and this is pretty mellow. It’s just for fun.

So far, I have no website and probably never will. I do have a discord though (wow how does he afford a discord channel???).

As I am Australian, I play night hours mostly. I also work a lot so I don’t play as much as I used to.

I work on many side RP projects, but frequently run out steam and/or ideas. For example, I was working on a Warcraft 3 TFT custom campaign for the Alliance which was an alternate universe where Kael’thas stayed in the Alliance by virtue of not being a traitor.

I ended up making 1 and half missions before I abandoned the project. Might pick it up again when Reforged comes out though.

So anyway, I know what you are thinking. How do you apply to this awesome guild?

Well, you can’t. It’s invitation only and I don’t meet new people. What was the point of this? I don’t know. Why did you even read this far?

RIP Duke Lionheart. Never forget.

3 Likes

I like this

1 Like

“I made a guild, you can’t join, why are you even still reading, go home!”

Nice Ferris Beuhlering there. lol

2 Likes

I did not realise changing my posting character also meant I wouldn’t be notified of replies to my threads.

Lol, thanks.