Ignore this thread; it's full of scary things

I forwarded your info to the admins! Someone should be in touch.

1 Like

VAnforthā€¦ ilumiatiā€¦ Ardent Circleā€¦all conectedā€¦

3 Likes

Very interesting, Willing to give this a try ! Hansem is very developped as a character and canā€™t wait to make him fit in there.

Hansem#1646 in game or Hansem#8831 on discord, just hit me up for an interview if you wish.

1 Like

Go ahead and reach out to any of the admins; their Discord info is listed up in the original post!

1 Like

Very excited for a small story event run tomorrow by our lovely and incredible and also very cool GM! Hope you guys can make it! :partying_face:

1 Like

:smiling_imp: Saw plenty of Ardent Circle folks during our occupation of Boralus tonight.

4 Likes

I logged in to find a huge fight right next to me. I canā€™t help but kill Horde when I see them! :wink:

You guys left without taking my bounty, and I would have felt awful for logging off while bountied, so Hamilton and I went to Norwington Estate to dance to Footloose until some other Horde found us. Yā€™all missed out!

4 Likes

Aww I wish i couldā€™ve seen that, while you know, lighting you all up :heart_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Weā€™ll always be there when you guys are involved.

XOXOXOXOXOXO <3

4 Likes

Man, so sad I missed out on this. I saw some pictures and it looked like a blast!

I have had to take a bit of a back seat lately due to IRL/grad school dealing some pretty serious beatings to me, but Iā€™m hoping to get back soon and jump back into the story!

Livi has been running some events as of late and Iā€™m hearing fantastic things!

Another fantastic event run by Rumaat tonight, and I hope to see more in the future!

We welcome new people, and with Vanforth on break, we are especially focusing on storywriting and would love potential DMs to give it a shot!

2 Likes

What she said!

Weā€™re definitely looking for DMs who wanna give it a go, practice their craft, and potentially work with small (2-7 person) groups! However, if youā€™re just interested in some friendly, semi-active faces, come talk to us anyway. :space_invader:

Between finals and the misery of winter, Iā€™ve been unable to be around lately, but I am EAGER to return this summer, with brand new stories, and renewed energy with which to murder everyone.

1 Like

SOON we will be returning with another epic campaign, probably towards the end of June! In the mean time, weā€™re keeping things rolling with smaller, bite sized stories and events, allowing us a chance to rest from the grueling and nearly year long campaign we wrapped back in December.

Happy to be close to returning to the usual speed of things!

2 Likes

Did RP with these guys and they were lovely to be around. I am looking forward to doing more with them in the future.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Weā€™ve currently got a few storylines in the works! Hope to see everyone there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good guild

3 Likes

Thank you Pensife you are a good man sometimes

By the way! We have many Other Thingsā„¢ happening Soonā„¢ like camping and checking out other areas (Kul Tiras) to help out in. Itā€™s gonna be an exciting couple months.

We just finished up a really fun two-part event where we helped some people in Elwynn Forest put some ghosts to a peaceful rest. It included a lot of acting improv, and it was really, really great-- lots of laughs and lots of good memories. BIG thanks to one of our new DMs, Rumaat!

Come say hi! :sunny:

1 Like

^^^ Thank you for the wonderful events, Rumaat, and for the kind words, Finnigan!

Summer is quickly approaching (good luck to everyone dying in finals) and with it, our next major guild story! Excited to see what happens next!

1 Like