TODAYS THE DAY ![A-RP] Stormwind Bonfire! (AUG 26TH @ 7:30 PM SERVER)

((AFTER YOU READ THIS THREAD BE SURE TO GO CHECK OUT THE TOA THREAD ( [N-RP] TOURNAMENT OF AGES 2020: Aug 2nd – 8th ) AND EVENTS GOING ON THIS WEEK AT THE ARGENT TORNUMENT GROUNDS! EVERY DAY THIS WEEK STARTING A 7 SERVER! COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE COMMUNITY! <3 ))

NOW ON TO THE THE EVENT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT <3 :

EVENT POSTER: https://imgur.com/a/zOIalSe

EVENT DISCORD: https://discord.gg/uy5M4W9

-The the leaves on the trees on the outskirts of Stormwind City sway and blow lightly on the late summer breeze of the early evening upon this August night. The people of Stormwind gather around a large fire, it’s flames lapping at the sky, both Rich and Poor. An event is happening with Booths and More!

Upon August Twenty Sixth a Bonfire has been set, for you and your friends to be well met! Come and dance, drink, and eat! You’ll love all the new Friends you are going to meet! It is happening at Seven Thirty PM on Wednesday night if you decide to come out there will be no fright! BUT if you want 50,000 gold there will be a contest to fight!

Booths From the Getaway Café, and Chef Hendrick, you can get Grilled Food, different food, Booze, and Brews. As well as play Flip Mug and drown your blues!

An Event Hosted by Lady Alice Dawford and the Getaway Café! We invite you to come out to unwind, have fun, and enjoy the late summer night by a warm fire outside the Dwarven District at the Bonfire Site beside the Allied Races Embassy!

BOOTHS:

• :beers: :beer:The Getaway Café’s Food and Drinking booth :beer: :beers: (booth to the side)

• :game_die:The Getaway Café’s Game Booth ‘Flip Mug’! :game_die: (middle booth)

• :hamburger: :hotdog:Chef Hendrick’s Grill Booth :hotdog: :hamburger:(other booth to the side)

Other Activities:

• :boom: Opening Fireworks :boom:

• :muscle: :facepunch:/ROLL Fighting Contest for 50,000 gold :facepunch: :muscle:

• :fireworks:Grand Finale Closing Fireworks Show :fireworks:

LOCATION: outside the Dwarven District at the Bonfire Site beside the Allied Races Embassy!

DATE/TIME: August 26th at 7:30pm server

SPEACIAL THANKS TO:

-The Getaway Café for your support and friend ship and doing the main food, drinks and games for the event!

-Chef Hendrick for grilling out and having a good time with us!

Hope to see everybody out there whisper me ingame or post here for a link to the discord! Thanks for taking the time to read this post and have a great day or night! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

UPDATE: THE EVENT WILL NOW ALSO FEATURE TWO FABULOUS BARDS , Jenny from Jenny’s Children’s Concert and Vyerani from the Rose Garden Tavern!

UPDATE!: I got Thursday and Wednesday mixed up in a Typo FIXED <3

9 Likes

This looks like fun!

4 Likes

ah cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bump! Thank you for your kindness and support ! <3

3 Likes

Can’t wait! Lots of fun ideas and people already!

3 Likes

Bump! Yaaay! ALSO THE EVENT WILL NOW ALSO FEATURE TWO FABULOUS BARDS , Jenny from Jenny’s Children’s Concert and Vyerani from the Rose Garden Tavern!

3 Likes

Bump for Epicness!

3 Likes

Bump! <3 <3

3 Likes

Gonna roast some Marshmellows!

Bump for epicness!

Bump! CA-BOOM-SHAKA -LAKA! TO THE TOP WITH THIS THREAD!

To the top with this thread!

This says Thursday the 26th, but the 26th is a Wednesday. Is it on the Wednesday or Thursday?

2 Likes

UPDATE!: I got Thursday and Wednesday mixed up in a Typo FIXED <3

Thank you for pointing it out <3

1 Like

Party in Stormwind!

1 Like

I choosed the Best Time to move to Moonguard. I can’t believe this server has so many live events going on.

3 Likes

Bump for epicness!

Menu and some game rules posted over in the discord! Make sure to check those out before the event! WHICH IS SOON! HYPE! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I shall post this here! BUMP FOR EPICNESS!

Top the top with this thread!