[A-RP] Shadow of the Forest (Reimagined - Coming Soom ™)

Quit forever or quit for the time being? :open_mouth:

Oh no! What happened?

Hey everyone. Back in August I had decided to take a break from WoW due to personal issues and had thought to return when the expansion came out. When it was announced back in September that Shadowlands would launch in October, I came back after cutting my break short, thinking the expansion was a month away.

That isn’t the case, but I have resolved some personal issues that has allowed me to reclaim some time, brain power and emotional stability to revisit Shadow of the Forest.

While I am not ready to launch this project, it will be happening. I would like to say when, but with the expansion looming and likely to change dates, I’m not sure. After the expansion launches and we all have gotten our foundation for the new game.

In that regard, however, I will be maining Gwy’neth in all aspects of the game (RP, PvE and PvP) and myself and few others will remain in the guild with the intention of launching a reimagined version of our ideas for it.

I am extending an invitation for others who are interested in the future of the guild, our RP and our friendship to join us in Shadow of the Forest. If you’re interested in a small community of likeminded RPers who would enjoy some company before the expansion drops and through its release, we’re your folks.

We are interested in RP, content through Shadowlands, leveling and mid-to-end game. I enjoy PvPing as well.

If you’re looking for a home for the pre-patch and launch of Shadowlands with the option for continued roleplay and content play through in the near future, come find us.

Sincerely,

G

4 Likes