[A-RP] Seas of Stormwind Fishing Competition

:lobster: Seas of Stormwind Fishing Competition :lobster:

Where: Stormwind Harbor ( Near the boat to Boralus )

When: Friday, June 5th @ 8:00 PM MG Server time

Who: Alliance only. Future events will be open to both factions!

:fishing_pole_and_fish: The first person to turn in 20 fish of the day ( announced at the event ) will receive 5000 gold!

Runner-up prizes include:

• 500 gold and a random, rare-quality aquatic battle pet to the first 10 runner-ups
• 100 gold and a random, uncommon-quality aquatic battle pet to all remaining participants

Rules:
1. No outside fish sources! This includes fish from alts, friends, and the auction house.
2. Have fun! The goal of the competition, ultimately, is to bring folks together!

Well, that’s all from me, folks! We hope to see you at the competition. May the fastest fisherfriend win! :shark:

Link to the event flyer is tinyurl.com/aoaflyer2, and you can find the exact meeting location at tinyurl.com/seasmap1!

6 Likes

Three days until you can DROP A LINE with us fisherfriends down at the docks! C’mon down and don’t be shy! :tada: I can attest to this being a real bang-up event, folks. Come for the fish, stay for the company! Nice casual RP over a fun in-game profession with in-game prizes to boot: what’s not to love?

2 Likes

I can’t wait to go feeeshin!

damn I’m sorry I missed this, it sounded like fun!

Love this!

how cool! brings me back to the days of stressin’ in booty bay but with no stress and lots of fun! fizridge and co. are the best and always go all out for their events.