[A-RP] Remnant of Lordaeron

Adamant needs all the Panda hugs. :panda_face:

You may not have Pinchy. But there is now a Pinchette pet in gameā€¦somewhere.

NO HUGS.

He needs hugs.

Despite Adamantā€™s ā€˜NO HUGSā€™ Policy. This only applies to the Cardinal himself. On behalf of the Remnants, I do accept and deliver all hugs.

Also, as of Last night we have found intruders on our Land! Itā€™s ok, we left the Civilian Forsaken Refugees with Medical supplies and Blankets. Hope they choke on it! ā™Ŗ

3 Likes

NO HUGS ALLOWED. You may pass them to Pinchy.

Since when do we have a ā€œNO HUGSā€ policy? I give hugs willingly and freely.

Hissssssss :panda_face:

1 Like

Going into seasonal celebrationsā€¦heads up! Beware the giant snow crawdad.

3 Likes

Pinchy is actually the true GM of RoL. Every other leader and officer is simply one of his well placed puppets.

4 Likes

I have had some trouble finding a good fIt for RP.
I main a DH, and would love to find a way to learn to RP her with a good guild. Would a DH be a for with you?

2 Likes

We are generally accepting of all players provided that they can IC justify why their character would want to join the Remnants. Thatā€™s one of the main bars of entry. I can totally help you with crafting a story in that regard.

Basically if you can make it fit, then we fit. And anything goes.

2 Likes

Having a DH could be quite interesting if you can create a good fit. I could also help you with ideas if you need a bit of help. Being fairly new to RP myself, I love helping others get their foot in the door with new stuff.

3 Likes

The Rems offer plenty of adventures , keep an eye out for the next events!

3 Likes

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas - er - Winter Veil!

2 Likes

New Years is coming up. Know what your resolution should be? Joining an awesome guild! Like this one. I did. It was a great idea. I now have a +1 happiness permabuff.

3 Likes

Remnants - first few days into the new year and already being called to service.
Well, at least we are better than farmers.

2 Likes

Several weeks in, and Iā€™m loving RoL more and more! Itā€™s honestly such a wonderful home for Cay. All the events keep things fresh, and offere something for everyone. Love you all!

3 Likes

Remnants return to Azeroth, was mission completedā€¦with an unlikely ally.

3 Likes

where would i find you guys in game im on the moon guard server and running around stormwind

2 Likes

You will be able to find us out, in some degree of force, at The Cathedral of the Light tonight. There will be a service at 7 PM Server Time, that all are welcome to attend, and several members will be present. Otherwise, you can often find us out and about in the Cathedral district, or Stormwind in general.

Just to give the necessary endorsement: The Rems have proven a great home for my character, and have had more fun in my little time with them then I have had in a long time. A small tight-nit group that has never made me feel like just another name in the roster. Niklos has been a great RP mentor, and others have given great support to my ideas and events.

3 Likes