[A-RP] Remnant of Lordaeron

No sharks need to come out of the water!

Continuing story line starts next week. And a rescue from Blood Trolls cause no one listens to Gaytheil, nope.
We will be fiiiiine.
Picking up a campaign, starting tonight! What remnants shall we find?
I always thought you guys were military, never took you guys for a chill relaxed guild, and I am looking for a new home, I was looking into first Light, but I'm expanding my horizons.
I can tell you that we are not a military guild. We have a militia, but for the most part we are pretty chill.
Allo Ceicil. We're open as always, as Phylok said we are not a military guild.

That said...

When that void elf rifts and saves three lives.
Returning to the north as we face a returning foe. We need better scouting parties...
WOOSH
When the DM Nat20s against himself. =(
I will definitely keep you guys in mind, I joined The Cutting Edge, and they seem like a nice fun cool guild and connected to the RP community, the kind I'm looking for, but I could change my mind, I'm going to ride with them for a bit, keep me posted on any events though, maybe just MAYBE I can join in on some of them if I find the day and time to be able to, some of you guys know how to find me already. Thanks though.
Sounds good ^^

Putting our adventuring on hold for spooky times!
Amg. BLIZZCON!

Then back to our regular schedule of scraping off a living.
You SHOULD join us, Ceicil! All of the cool people are doing it! That doesn't really explain why I'm here, but everybody else is pretty awesome.
2 Likes
11/01/2018 10:31 PMPosted by Talarman
You SHOULD join us, Ceicil! All of the cool people are doing it! That doesn't really explain why I'm here, but everybody else is pretty awesome.

Well we need comic relief.... :D
The Orc Pope blesses this thread.
<Feels Blessed>
Onwards to more adventure!
Heading off to a party tonight. Bring your own weapon.

I don’t think I like the new forum layout.

I’m here for Pinchy. The Horde demands him if there is to be peace on Azeroth.