[A-RP] Remnant of Lordaeron

Yo ho, yo ho…

A pirates life for me.

Flames, war, Flames, War.

I’m so “glad” that Pinchy managed to stay out of the Lava this past FoW.

Spied you guys in duskwood using the crypt as a proxy. Was amazed to see so many people.
Hope you all had fun.

Things seems good around here.

If Niklos doesn’t get some rest before the weekend, Cay will mom him to de… life?

Have you ever tried to get him to rest, it’s difficult.

You could always lace his tea with a sleeping aid.

In which Cay finds out about the runeblade and fusses. Complete with tea and cookies. Made by her cook, of course. No need to poison Nik!

1 Like

You are right. We just need to knock him out.

I have plenty of rope that can be used to hold him still while you knock him out.

Good, now we need to find the right time to do it.

The Remnants returned to Easthaven last night in horrid spirits. Not only did they fail to bring back the missing caravan, but two Argent soldiers literally melted in front of their eyes as Cay tried to purge the blood magic that was controlling them. Surely they would all be having nightmares for many days and weeks to come.

ToA Resting week…woosh.

After dealing with two attacks in Stormwind during the week, some of the Rems are quite content to rest. Or discontented to rest depending on who you ask.

Some of us are content with staying out of Stormwind. It’s a silly place.

After scouting the entirety of the Eastern Plaguelands in search of the Blood Cult, the Rems were horrified to discover it had been nearly swept clean of dead and undead to create a literal blood ghoul army!

:eyes:

Ghoul army you say?

And I wasn’t invited?!

1 Like

They didn’t invite me either! And I love blood, ghouls, and armies!