[A-RP] Remnant of Lordaeron

[A-RP] Remnant of Lordaeron

There is no big banner, or enlistment sign up. There is only the word of mouth, the occasional holler and welcoming words from a group of like-minded men and women all sharing the same roots gathering in Stormwind, happy to have a home, eager to serve, and grateful for what they have been given.

There is no grand military order here, or a great house or noble name. Here there is a group of people: survivors and non-survivors, refugees and strays, those of the north and those from far off lands. There is no great purpose here, or giant, honor-seeking, glory-hunting goal. Here there is only one thing in mind - to live, to treasure what there is, and thrive on what will be. For life, for the future, for the Alliance.

Remnant of Lordaeron - Information

The Remnants is a medium sized, good-themed, LGBT friendly guild seeking players for adventure and city RP. We sport weekly campaigns, infrequent merchant RP and as frequent as you desire city and social RP.

For day to day RP we thrive in Stormwind City mostly servicing Cathedral Square, engaging with the city, participating in its storylines and basically enjoying the organic chaos of walk ups. For guild events our campaigns center mostly around the area of Lordaeron with Tyr’s Hand being our launchpad while more exotic stories take us far and wide around the world(s).

Who We Are

RoL is made of mostly older players, people who have run the full gamut of the server and have for the most part, settled down and want to enjoy a much slower, casual pace of RP. We are not 20s-and-wild. If anything we are a 30s-and-boring group that are mostly chill, completely mellowed out, and have enough dad jokes and 90s references to drive half the Alliance crazy.

While most of our members RP Light-leaning characters, we are accepting to those of the darker persuasion as long as they are not completely chaotic evil.

What to Expect

A quiet guild made of mostly older players familiar with lore and story, able to provide solid RP who have outgrown the meme spamming ‘YOOOOO SUP BRUH’ phase of life.

Regular, (almost) weekly D20 RPG-esque events that are engaging in story, with decent pacing with respect for player agency and decision.

A steady stream of absolutely unpredictable and usually quite chaotic, hair-pullingly-frustrating yet oddly addictive RP stemming from just being as a team and engaging folks in Stormwind City while on duty (usually as healers, protectors, and support).

Admission

Interested parties please head on over to remnantoflordaeron.shivtr.com and fill in an app. You will then be asked to go through an interview.

It is highly advised that all interested parties go and skim over our website first before applying as we want to make sure this guild is fit for you as much as you want to make sure you will be comfortable in the guild.

We also highly encourage meeting us (we are usually found in cathedral square) and RPing with us to get a feel for how we are and what we do before applying.

7 Likes

Some incredible people and roleplayers. I happily endorse these folks and enjoy RPing with them when given the chance.

2 Likes

One of the best groups I’ve been in.

2 Likes

Truly a great group of people.

2 Likes

Fantastic guild to be a part of! I’ve been a part of this wonderful group for 3 years now, and I love everybody in it.

4 Likes

Guild’s alright. 10/10

3 Likes

Halloween shenanigans over - stepping into the season of parties ~

2 Likes

Best guild I have ever been in! Have loved them all for years!!!

2 Likes

love the guild everybody is awesome there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to cool stuff this weekend on this thread too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good people, though I ultimately decided it wasn’t a fit for my character, they were the first guild on Moon Guard to give me a chance as someone who was new to the server and new to WoW Roleplay in general (though not to the concept of roleplay.

2 Likes

I was in this guild a few years ago as my character “Bonifatius.” Had a blast playing with them. The people are OOCly wonderful as well. I still remember the pilgrimage to Uther’s tomb that we did a couple of years ago. Good memories. Hope to RP with you in SW in the future.

1 Like

Still can’t say enough nice things about this group. Was glad to be part of them when I was.

1 Like

Been playing World of Warcraft since BC and have always been on a pve server. I never had the courage to try out Role play until now. I just started a character last week and his name is Rainalt Lambert a human paladin whose family served in Hillsbrad for the nation of Lordaeron. Respectfully request a time to talk to you from RoL and ask questions. Was told from a friend who LARPS find a guild who aligns with your characters story and learn from them about RP. I have seen no Argent Crusade guilds so being a holy paladin I wanted only the best.

Lovely bunch of people.

We have Argent Crusade guilds! My guild has both a Horde and Alliance side.

I should also mention! If you want to join up with RoL but want to help the Argent Crusade in some capacity, feel free to join our Discord and we have a Friend rank and you should be able to interact on our Discord and attend some events should you wish!