[A-PvE] <History> (10/10H) Recruiting DPS for HEROIC!

Hi, Wyrmrest Accord!

History is an LGBTQIA+ friendly, progression-focused social guild looking to beef up our numbers as we to dig into Castle Nathria and beyond!

We’ve shifted gears recently to be more PvE focused and as a result we’re looking to pull in numbers and flesh out our roster for when we dig into more Heroic clears as we gear up for 9.1 (whenever that may be)!

As a guild, we look to give a safe, friendly, and casual environment for our players to push the game’s content in an equally casual way.

As for raiding, we aim to clear the current heroic tier of PvE content to get it on farm. We also aim to make Mythic+ dungeons a secondary priority as some of us are looking to complete Keystone Master, too.

Never done Mythic+, Rated PvP, or Raids but still interested? That’s great! We’re recruiting all players of experience backgrounds. We only ask that you come in with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve — We’ll give you the tools to build and succeed.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

• Tuesday - Rated Battlegrounds [8pm EST/5pm ST - ???]
• Wednesday - Mythic+ Madness [8pm EST/5pm ST - ???]
• Thursday - World PvP [9pm EST/6pm ST - ???]
• Friday - Raid Night #1 [9pm EST/6pm ST - 11pm EST/8pm ST]
• Saturday - No Events Scheduled (Yet)
• Sunday - Optional Content Night, Raid Night #2 when 9.1 Begins [8pm EST/5pm ST - 11pm EST/8pm ST]
• Monday - Mythic+ Mondaze [9pm EST/5pm ST - ???]

RAID PROGRESSION

• Normal Castle Nathria - 10/10
• Heroic Castle Nathria - 10/10

• Castle Nathria Ahead of the Curve Achieved on 05/16/2021

Current Recruitment Needs: DPS DPS DPS!!!

Interested in joining up? Great! There are a few things to consider before getting in touch with us:

• We’re an LGBTQIA+ all inclusive guild. Prejudice, racism, and all kinds of hate rhetoric will be met with swift and permanent ejection
• We’re an 18+ group of adults, no exceptions
• Push-to-talk in voice chat oh god don’t let me hear your bag of chips i will scream
• Don’t be negative and ragequit in the middle of a raid or AFK out of a battleground, that’s fun for nobody

If all of this sounds agreeable to you and you’re ready to reach out, find us and apply through the Guild Finder ingame, get a hold of one of our officers, or apply with the link below. We can also communicate through BattleNet or Discord, just let us know!

tinyurl . com / applyhistory

The RP Stuff

History is a registered delivery company based on Boralus, Kul Tiras and operates a chapter in Stormwind City, while having shipping outposts managed throughout the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Operating as a logistics enterprise, History specializes in no one thing in particular—money’s money and everyone has bills to pay.

Its members range from couriers, bodyguards, medics, and more, all of who are expected to turn a blind eye for the benefit of the company, and loyalty like that comes with an added bonus. Nobody really asks why taxes aren’t taken out from their paychecks, and nobody really complains about it either.

Always open to taking contract work, History works and collaborates with guilds and other organizations all over Azeroth. Based and headquarted in primarily Alliance territory, History is known to work with other neutral factions, and at times even the Horde only if the price is right.

“No job is too small and no price is too big,” quotes general manager Jack Irving in an interview with local news outlets covering Kul Tiras commerce moving to Stormwind in a post Fourth War society. “Our crew is expendable—your package isn’t!”

Make History today.

2 Likes

you belong in a museum

1 Like

I’m Catpaws and I approve of this message.

This is paid promotion, go to History dot com slash Catpaws and sign up using the code CAT for 50% off your first order of radical fun, that’s History dot com slash C A T P A W S, code CAT.

1 Like

“Our crew is expendable —your package isn’t!”

I like being expendable. The X makes it sound cool.

2 Likes

It’s why I use “extortion” instead of “blackmail.” :sunglasses:

Agreed, I like “experimental” far more than “untested.”

real good guild! irving has been pushing mythic keystones with catpaws and i, and we’re absolutely killing it together! :relaxed:

1 Like

D’awh, you’re sweet <3

Keystone Master’s right around the corner, and our big focus right now is M+!

1 Like

Getting ever closer to Keystone Master. Also, come raid with us!

He’s not THAT old.

Also, hi, I’m a “demonic roomba” as once put. I also like to do PvP and want to help push PvP for History. Come get your bloodlust on.

2 Likes

Raid days/times are up! We’re a Friday/Sunday guild!

1 Like

These additional company facilitations are bringing powerful record breaking vertical growth! Phenomenal data analysis and rigorous internal development have rocketed us to this exciting peak ripe with challenge and fulfilment!

2 Likes

For those interested: we are starting to do a world PvP day every Thursday beginning in April and then we are moving our bi-weekly rated battlegrounds to weekly. Inquire for more details if you want to collect blood and bones!

1 Like

We are here for RAIDS and LOOT and BLOOD and DOGS.

History, where you can commit tax fraud -and- bully some rude dudes with your co-workers. A real two dogs one stick situation, eh?

1 Like

Tax fraud is not allowed for non-contractors.

1 Like

Tax fraud in Azeroth isn’t allowed at all.

Or so says the people that don’t want you to know that.

And look, I’m trying to tank again!

Bravery!

Been great seeing all the new faces and helping everyone get gear during the last week+!

Still looking for people to fill out the raid roster and to run M+ content, especially DPS (bonus if you have an off-spec)! :heart:

1 Like

Gonna give the last 3 bosses of Normal CN a shot tonight, and hoping that paves the way to Heroic real soon.

CHECK US OUT, WE’RE GOOD!

1 Like