[N-RP/PVE] The Legion of the Dawn- 9/9H- Triumphant in 10.1!

I dedicate this bump you you :handshake:

Hello there. Do you host RP events that players from other realms can attend? I’m from Moon Guard and would love to concert efforts.

Verdict#1687

God, I’m really bad about updating this frequently! Ever since the forum changeover it’s taken a while to get used to going somewhere else- messing with my already bad memory!

But that’s besides the point- a lot of exciting news is up and coming for all you curious forum goers perusing the guild!

On the IC front, The Battle of Dazar’alor grew to become a decisive victory- though losses among the Kul Tirans were heavy, and the destruction of the distractive force in Naz’mir, nothing approached the annihilation of the Zandalari fleet and the assassination of it’s God-King. The Highlord and his Highguard fought their way through the city with furious intent, but despite this show of clear Alliance superiority could not convince the Zandalar Empire to surrender, and thus, their fate was chosen.

Yet, as mentioned before, the Alliance has disavowed it’s advantage- and the Highlord has grown frustrated with inaction. Now, new plans are being devised- alliances are being forged, and Dawnsmen are sent to all corners of Azeroth to secure any victory they can possibly achieve.

Now, Kul Tiras has sworn itself to the Alliance in totality, and with welcoming hands have been brought back into the fold- many Kul Tirans have already joined the righteous defenders of Azeroth, and some Kul Tirans that have already been in the Dawn now have the appropriate appearance(I’m looking at you, Dockmaster Bronson!)

If you’re interested in raiding with us, feel free! Mekkatorque didn’t even turn out to be a Roadblock, and Stormwall is going down fast. With a need for some DPS, we’ve even started pushing into Heroic, downing Prelate last monday after getting Stormwall within a nailbiting distance to defeat.

The Dawn has also managed to smash it’s way back into RBGs- not only that, but we’ve enjoyed wild success in WPVP last week, even managing awesome victories on days besides our normal WPVP day. Did you know a Death Knight can pull people off the dock into the lower decks of the Horde War Campaign ship? Cruel, but effective!

As always, remember- for the Alliance, and for the Dawn!

Heed the call, join the Dawn!

(RP, PVE, PVP - there is something for everyone in our guild. Contact any member online to talk about how you might fit in!)

Been a while since I’ve updated this, whoops! I’ll be giving a larger update as to what the guilds been up to in a bit, but we are actively looking for raiders to fill out our roster for AEP! Do you like fun, casual raiding? Do you love RP? Sign up with the Dawn!

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys are coming to the Summer Craft fest? Trying to branch out some with some social RP presence :slight_smile:

Disaster on the isle of Dawncall! Without warning, from the depths came an army of Naga, vast, hungering, and filled with an ancient hate. Many noble soldiers died defending their home as the evil serpents crashed over the sacred island, absconding with a stolen artifact that puts all of Azeroth at risk. Now, the Highlord waits feverishly as the Dawn plans their next move, a sense of powerlessness echoing throughout the upper ranks of the order.

A fantastic all day long RP event sending us into 8.2 that went off wonderfully! This is truely a fantastic time for the Dawn. I didn’t expect 8.2 to provide so many opportunities, but between this, heroic warfronts, mechagon, and AEP, I’ve been having more fun than I’ve had in months. Our raid team nearly cleared the whole thing out in one night!

We’re still looking for people to fill up our roster- contact me either ingame or in discord if you’re looking for a guild to RP in, to PVP in, and to PVE in.

And on the horizon- a war brewing in the North. The Eastern Kingdoms, thought secured by the Alliance, threatens to erupt in violence unheard of since the blood war started. The Dawn enters RP/PVP once more!

Congratulations to all my friends and fellow raiders for our successful Azshara AoTC kill last night!!! In only 7 total attempts we brought down one tough cookie of a boss fight! I couldn’t be more proud of the guild and their dedication throughout this raid tier and all the raid tiers before! We did something truly awesome!

1 Like

Boy howdy, has it been a long, long time since I updated this. I keep forgetting to- a crazy RL transition just bore fruit as I moved on from fast food hell to a well paying government job, and now I have the time to update on everything that’s been happening!

The war is over. All throughout Azeroth, swords are dropping, and warbanners are tossed away. The fighting has stopped- but as the High King said, it would take a moment for fighting to die down.

The Legion of the Dawn is known to be the first in, and as always, the last out. In Nazjatar still, despite the unthroning of Queen Aszhara, they fight hidden enemies deeper and deeper beneath the waves, fighting to recover what was stolen, and to enact justice upon the Naga that slew so many in the attack. Little by little, ground is made, and for the time being it seems the tide has slowly turned in the Dawn’s favor- an act that seemed like a miracle at the ruins that were left months ago.

In the Eastern Kingdoms, camps are still made in earnest against the elven army known as the Sunfury. They met in battle, and were crushed beneath the Dawn’s unstoppable march, yet retreated all the same- battle has not been met since, and new of the peace reaches such lands slowly.

OOCly, yesterday night the Dawn finally pushed on and killed Heroic Azhara, earning AOTC for the tier! It was a bit slower, as we only raid two hours a night, once a week, but a positive attitude and plenty of energy broke through and got us the kill in less than an hour! If you fancy both raiding and RP, the Dawn is the place to be! The raid team can afford to be expanded to any who fit requirements.

I’d like to thank the Sunfury Batallion for a wonderful few nights of RP/PVP, and thank them for being good sports even though we eventually took the win- it was hard fought! RBGs have been rough to get into since Classic’s launch, however, with it taking 30-40 minutes to get into a single BG. We’ve mostly been doing WPVP and attacking Zuldazar- however, everyone in the guild is down for casual PVP at a moment’s tick!

Speaking of Classic, the “Order of the Dawn” has been made as our Classic guild! Operating as more of a loose framework for stories during that period, a core subset of the membership still belongs to the illusive Order of the Dawn during that period, the primordial soup that would eventually be reborn as the Holy Legion! Want an invite into one or the other? Just ask an officer! There’s people online in both guilds at any time of day.

Hope to see you on the field, WRA- and remember! We Shall Fear no Evil, but Evil will Fear us.

A bump for thee, father.

Oh fiddlesticks Anegorn beat me to it and said something actually useful.

Suck it, Lorela.

i;m lit erally cryign irl,

Lorela bullies me. =(

Don’t encourage her.

Eagerly anticipating tonight’s storyline. :slight_smile:

Your friendly neighborhood bartender here with a spicy bump!

We’ve been deep into our 8.3 storylines and I can’t wait to see where this amazing group of folks takes them. Occult research is proceeding as normal. Portal networks have been established. We’re doing some free RP in (phased) Ramkahen through the week and often, so feel free to say hi!

And selfishly: are you interested in the occult? Are you interested in researching the Old God threat at our premiere at-will hire facility? We are looking for eager explorers, inquisitive investigators, and those of you just crazy enough to stick a hand in a malfunctioning tear in reality or two.

Interested? Lacking dental insurance? Common sense and survival instinct? Inquire today!

(reposting on the right character, oops)

A lush plant stands half-withered, half-fresh. One moment a leaf is dead, another, it’s sprouting, another yet and a scandalous bud is bursting at the seams, ready to flower, and then it’s dry and dead once again. Time works through it like a hand through a wet canvas, smudging pieces in and out of place.

A calico cat walks the perimeter of the camp. It’s meowing for something, or someone, walking in insistent circles. No one can approach the cat, no one can touch it: one moment it’s there, another it isn’t, always meowing and walking just a few feet away. Even those with legs fast enough to catch up to the twisting speed of time find their fingers pass through thin air.

A candle burns, but no wax is wasted. Something here is terribly torn and wrong.

Reality is broken in Uldum. The timestream has been punctured to shreds by forces beyond comprehension – or a very banal and human mistake?

As the Dawn struggles to uncover the mystery of their missing researchers, they’re challenged to consider how the very notion of morality changes once you are given the chance to change your choices and try again.

We’re still looking for the curious, the brave, and the kind – in this time of uncertainty and terror, more than ever! Come uncover eldritch mysteries and be in the heart of the conflict that threatens to tear Azeroth apart. We’re alive and kicking with several storylines running every week and some of the coolest DMs on this server!

The sun and the sand beat relentlessly down upon the assembled righteous. Uldum holds no end of its secrets, and at every corner N’zoth and his minions seek to destroy and undo the Dawn.

Been some time since I’ve posted an official update! Our 8.3 storylines have been nonstop, ran by a host of brilliant DM’s.

After an old outpost in Silithus was attacked and overran by Aqir, the Dawn’s Lord’s council met to discuss their plan of attack. The stakes were made clear upon all those gathered- N’zoth had returned to the world, and all life on Azeroth was at stake.

They wasted no time. Days later, the fleet and the entire army of the Dawn sailed out to Uldum to a horrifying sight: a new, entirely stone race of Tol’vir already assaulting the Forge. The Dawn fought heroically, bravely landing upon the stone and fighting across leagues of desert, turning ancient solar weapons against these “Amathet” and routing them for the first time. Victory was not assured, however.

Once camp had been set up, the harsh desert climate began to take its toll on the gathered Dawnsmen. Heat and sand put many in sickbeds, and the numerous water carts could only do so much for the Legion.

It all came to a head as a disastrous vision pitted brother against brother, and caused a wild stampede that shattered supplies, spilled water, and ruined food. Once the visions had fallen away, the choice was clear: the Dawn had to move.

A long march and a wild trek later, and the Legion of the Dawn found themselves within Ramkahen and joined to an alliance dedicated to protecting the sands: the Uldum accord.

Join up and join the fight against evil!

1 Like

Oh is it that time already? Fiiiine. Come join Legion of the Dawn! Where we RP great events and make laughing stocks out of the Horde that invade Stormwind. Last night’s causality: the glorious Crug Clan!

#CrugFalls. Now with 100% chance of Thunderstorms.

1 Like