[N-RP/PVE] The Legion of the Dawn- 9/9H- Triumphant in 10.1!

I'll give this post one final bump for the sunday crowd! The Dawn needs soldiers to defend our elven allies, and to exact justice upon the Horde after. If you need people to roll with in BFA, there's few better places to look!
I'll give this post one final bump for the sunday crowd! The Dawn needs soldiers to defend our elven allies, and to exact justice upon the Horde after. If you need people to roll with in BFA, there's few better places to look!
The Dawn has seen pain. We have lost two of our own, a Highguard and the old Lord-Commander of the entire order. We lost so many, just to watch even more be put to the flames of evil. The Horde has done a great evil, to never be forgiven. Never once, for the next thousand thousand years should we forgive them. They have failed Azeroth, as they have failed themselves. They didn't just set Teldrassil aflame, but they set our hearts aflame. We are angry. We will have vengeance.

And the Dawn will rise to the challenge.
Up to the top with you! As Sint said, the Dawn is very busy working to see Justice done for this horrible crime.
The Dawn will be recruiting in the Cathedral Square today!
Send this straight to the top, for the Dawn is evermore in need of soldiers!
Wow, wow, wow. Five days without an update, but I promise you that this one is a big one! The Dawn showed up in force for the Battle of Lordearon, pushing to the forefront and proving it's might as it bashed against the walls of the Undercity in an effort to bring justice to the Warchief.

But she played a foul trick, blighting the capital and destroying the Dawn's chance to reclaim their home! Now, with many in casualties, The Highlord and his council sit destitute as they try and figure out a plan of action- unaware of an impending assignment that strands them in Kul Tiras!

We will be hosting a promotions ceremony in Northshire Abbey on Monday, one that is open for any who wish to join us, or to simply watch the sacred ceremonies of the Dawn.

Special thanks to Enno for capturing the video of us taking on Lordearon! There were a few randos in the group, unfortunately, but they got into it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipIzYmwnhXo&feature=youtu.be
Ah, and one last bump to mention that raiding and RBG times for the expansion have been finalized, as the calendar is set to move forward for our two week content break!
Quick to remind everyone that our Promotion Ceremony is open for any who wish to sit in, observe, and potentially join the guild!
It’s been a while since an update!

When the Dawn landed upon Kul Tiras, despondent in the wake of Lordearon’s loss, they found no comforting hands in that far away land. The city was practically closed to them under the orders of lady Ashvane, and only after two weeks and a masterful defense of Daelin’s gate from attacking pirates where the Dawn finally able to explore! The continent has opened up to new adventure, and many fresh faces to go on that adventure with!
8 days since my last update, but boy oh boy has a lot happened! The Dawn has begun to make huge splashes in Kul Tiras- first coming to the defense of Daelin's gate, after storming out of the city against the explicit orders of the admiralty! There, they found that Kul Tiras is not in as good of a shape as they were repeatedly assured. After fighting off pirates, and winning the respect of a Kul Tiran commander, the entirety of the island has at last opened to the Dawn to explore. But even in the wings, dark secrets lurk- a band of pirates by the name of the Friedman's fleet, hired by an unknown benefactor to collect bloody Dawn Tabards! Now the Dawn is on the hunt to find out who wants them dead before the unearth every dark secret Kul Tiras has to offer.

The Dawn is also now 3/8 normal Uldir! So proud of my members, and especially proud of how cleanly we handled Mother. I honestly expected difficulties, but certainly not a one shot.

In other news, I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed in how Warfronts were handled. It'll be at least another week until A-side can queue up for them, which I can stomach, but apparently, RAIDS cannot queue up for warfronts! The Dawn has been preparing to do these things ICly for months now, and to hear that we can't is incredibly dissapointing. Oh well, we'll see what we can do in a party of five until Blizzard fixes things, hopefully.

We're also, currently, on the lookout for RP/PVP partners! Say something here or shoot me mail ingame to get in touch, or contact my discord at Evilspaceemperor#0910.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

For the Alliance!

For the Dawn!
NOW that Warfronts are active(ish) for Ally side, gonna be leading alot of rp world pvp. So lookout for Northwatch in Arathi slaying some horde in the next few days!
I'm burning down that !@#$ing pyramid.
Hello everyone! Coming at you all with a big update, the first event series in Tiragarde Sound is done!

With treacherous pirates now dealt with, the Dawn finally discovered who was behind the death and violence, and who was supplying them with Azerite! The Highlord handed down the information to Admiralty, satisfied that justice would be done, and prepared the Dawn for a substantial break.

But it would not last- now, Raseri wants the ships of the Dawn blessed by the Tidesages, and that involves a slippery adventure to Stormsong that the Dawn will not soon forget!

OOCly, we've all been using keystones to gear frantically. Everyone is pretty excited for Raiding, and we're having a ton of fun doing it! We've got every fight up to Zul down pat, but just don't quite have the gear for it yet, being a bunch of roleplayers- but I have a good feeling that this monday, we'll blast through everything we've been having difficulty with! If you like an RP guild that's a fantastic climate for both raiding, RP/PVP, and heavy RP, join up and whisper me ingame or even over Discord at #EvilSpaceEmperor0910 !
Also what the !@#$ is up with my cloak and tabard right now Blizzard pls fix
Whew! We had a lovely night in Rated Battlegrounds last night. We actually NEARLY won against a fairly well organized premade, managing to outsmart them in the last minute and 4cap them in Arathi Basin. Unfortunately, it was too little, too late, and they won 1500-1480. But with a bit of practice in us, we looped back around to win two more games!

The Dawn is still looking for any RP/PVP guilds H-side that may be interested in doing a storyline for BFA. Elitists need not apply! We're RPers first and foremost.
WOW! I'm so proud of this guild. After a bit of struggling, and even with a bit of a smaller group, we managed to plow through and ONE SHOT all the way up to Zul in Normal Uldir! The Dawn is now 5/8 normal. That treacherous troll is gonna give us some trouble, that's for sure!

That was the longest but funnest raid night I've had with the guild in a while! Big thanks to everyone who's attended. With some extra gear in our weekly caches I'm sure we'll get him down, and start working on big, fat, and ugly!
Big thanks to everyone who came out to our World PVP warmup before RBG's tonight. Turned Warfang fold into a happenin' party! I saw a fair few WRA names, you were all good sports.
Whew. That was an unexpectedly successful night of raiding- and a big risk! But it was worth it. The Dawn is now 2/8 Heroic Uldir!
Wohoo! In the Q&A they apparently mentioned that Warfronts might have an additional heroic mode, and a raid might be able to queue! Super stoked about that- who wants to join the Dawn as we smash some horde?