[A-RP] [Pandaren/Pandaria] The August Accord

May your warriors names be sung as their battle cries are heard. KAATSUU!!!

Up to the top, with Lunar Festival!

Love is in the air Panda edition coming soon to a theater near you.

i swear on chi-ji if any of you smooched my pandas you’ll be talking to the paw

Just had a full on D&D event last night, everyone was freezing to death on a mountain and it was a blast!! :cold_face:

We certainly had a blast! With minor (major) frostbite, and only a few scrapes and bruises (major cuts, lacerations, lots of bleeding and crying), we managed to save everyone!

I remember that event, it was pretty cool. Was a really ice time, snow way i’d have skipped it.

Had a sparring event last night, Fights were had. I was a winner, so all in all good event.

I love pandas.

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

Very friendly and fun environment, we love new recruits! And of course, pandas, but you knew that already. ; )

If you are not a Panda, we’ll still like you! But you should probably at least like pandas in return!

Good guild filled with nice people. The events are always a good time!

I like to call myself a bear whenever it benefits me, but get upset when anyone else calls me one. :frowning:

I agree. It’s unbear able!

Without a doubt the most enjoyable RP guild I’ve been in yet.

Just disregard the fact that it’s the only one I’ve been in.

In all seriousness, a very friendly and welcoming group of folks headed by a leader who does way, way too much to try and keep us all content both in and outside of events, assisted by supportive officers.

If you’ve got a Pandaren character with nowhere to call home, give the August Accord a shot. Just don’t do what I did and second-guess yourself into missing out on the fun for too long!

1 Like

Or even if you’re just a fan of Pandaren culture, you’re welcome in! Like Zanbao said, it’s a great place filled with nice people and really cool events.

1 Like

Qian-Li leans in, reading the ad with a chuckle.

“Cute. Wish them luck.”

The Accord finds itself lost in the jungle, separated and battered, after a surprise Mogu attack on their base of operations during a routine gathering. With Port Crane under enemy occupation and no leadership in sight, all seems lost… For now.

2 Likes

Right now, Ic Things are terrible. and everything is awful, OOCly though everything is going well. You should probably join the misery that is being lost in a jungle and hunted by angry stone bois.

2 Likes