[A-RP] Order of the Eclipse (Recruiting Kaldorei, Quel'dorei, Ren'dorei)

We hope all your holiday festivities for the year have been great! We’re (finally) almost through to the next year!

We’d love to have you join us for our RP campaigns, please don’t hesitate to contact Lyarra, Trexyx, or myself in game if you’re interested! And of course, our guild is always on the Guild Finder. Be sure to be an elf, and at least level 20! Thank you, and have a lovely new year!

1 Like

Hope everyone has had/is having a happy new year! We’re looking forward to meeting some more of you lovely elves this year!

quietly enters the chat and looks around

Hello.
About how active is Order of the Eclipse, RP-wise?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to come and announce that our guild is participating in the Year of the Scourge player-led events! We’re melding it into our guild story so if you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to join!

Hello, I am trying to join the guild, but the guild finder is giving me problems, when I sent the request, it somehow was cancelled but not by me, now I cant resubmit to join and the guild will not show up at all in the guild finder but still shows under “pending”, I also cannot message the owner of the guild as it says “player not found” Please if anyone knows what is going on I need help, I am just trying to make friends and I keep getting backlash for trying to make friends and I’m feeling crazy because of it…