[A-RP] Non guilded RP

Hiya, Im Haylix, and for the most part I do content in this game. But man, I love me some RP as well, and I admit I’ve found it hard to find RP outside of RP guilds. I either make a friend who then never talks to me again unless I reach out first, or simply have a hard time making connections due to not being part of the RP guild community. Any tips for someone like me? I have a whole stable of RP characters to play with, and really just want some friends :frowning:

4 Likes

I would love to RP with you. Feel free to add me to friend list!

1 Like

I have a dark Iron Dwarf, a death knight and soon a Worgen just let me know what you want to rp with.

1 Like

Draenei warrior here. A battered soldier who in many ways is still reeling after the loss of Draenor, but who is looking to forge better future for his people on Azeroth. If that sounds interesting to you, then look me up in game. I am always happy to make new friends/contacts.

Now that I have advertised myself, I think that the best way that you can meet people/find roleplay outside of guilds is to just put yourself out there and getting involved with the community. I would do this by attending the various server events. There is a discord channel called Moonguard Events that will let you see what is scheduled and when, but unfortunately the forum won’t let me link it here.

1 Like

I suggest going to one of the many public RP events held on MG server. You can find many of them posted on this forum… Alliance, Horde, and Cross-faction. These events are designed to be open to everyone, guilded or not, to RP together for a specified purpose (IC cultural festivals, pub crawls, markets, food faires, carnivals, holiday events, etc.).

There’s a massive server wide RP campaign coming up on September 20th that goes for a week or so and contains copious amounts of public RP events and general open non event RP happening in the surrounding areas getting ready to lead into the pre-patch. I highly recommend checking it out! It’ll be in Dragonblight and then eventually moving to Icecrown in Northrend. All sorts of non guild centric RP! :star_struck:

4 Likes

^^^ I can’t second this enough. As a newcomer to MG, Conquest has been a F A N T A S T I C networking tool. But since my homie didn’t provide the requisite context… tinyurl (dot) com/in-deaths-shadow)

Each event starts with an in-character meeting at 7:30pm server at Wintergarde Keep in Dragonblight, before moving into some more heavy-hitting stuff: scouting and combat, mostly. There’s also an amazingly healthy amount of RP happening at all hours of the day at that location rn, as far as I can tell. Haven’t seen the place empty since the campaign started lmao.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ill check it oout!

I HAVE HAD SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE JUST TALKING TO EVERYONE I SEE!!!

#yesiamyelling

Old lady on the corner? OFFER HER STEROIDS, I mean errr… SUPPLEMENTS!

Gnome in the Recluse? ASK HIM TO BUILD YOU A GUNDAM! ROBOTS ARE COOL.

Hunter on the street? TELL HIM HE LOOKS STRONG! THEN OFFER SUPPLEMENTS.

Priest in the cathedral? TELL HER YOU WORSHIP AT THE CHURCH OF IRON.

Forgive me father for the gains I’m about to recieve.

Paladin at the Lamb? TELL HIM YOU LIVE A LIFE OF SIN.

Mage anywhere? I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH SLIPPERBOYS.

#iloveyousugarbear

1 Like