[A-RP] <Nights Enclave> Kaldorei RP guild. Recruitment Open!

In the wake of the horrors of the fourth war, the Kaldorei are looking to re-establish their way of life with the hope of a new home. The Night’s Enclave was formed to protect that hope and usher in a new generation for the Kaldorei!

Is a Kaldorei themed RP guild on Moonguard wanting to promote Kaldorei society while still paying homage to our allies of the Fourth War. With a focus on Kaldorei lore, story, and traditions we are looking for Kaldorei and Gilean that would join us in our adventure, whether it’s exploring ancient ruins to recover lost artifacts, fighting back the powers that would still try to do us harm, or assisting our allies to promote good faith and favor in their troubles. Traditions of the Kaldorei may be changing but the old ways must still be honored. To that we do not accept any who have been twice born (Death Knight and Darkfallen) or those who would use the foul magic of the destroyers (Warlocks). And for those Illidari… While we acknowledge their efforts during the war against the Legion we may yet test them to prove their loyalty to the Kaldorei and not their exiled hero. (Case by case basis on all Demon Hunters wishing to apply.)

For those looking to reignite the Kaldorei society, or interested in helping create a safe space for the new Kaldorei generation, you can message or ingame mail anyone online from Our officers are Astarii, Silfer, Shaliene, and Sernunnosia OR you can ping Helja#4026 or Sinow#7021 on Discord

Tor ilisar’thera’anl! Let our enemies beware!

10 Likes

Looking forward for new adventures and rp in the guild! :smiley:

4 Likes

Zin-Al-Elune! Zin-Al-Kalimdor! Glad to see more Kaldorei rising on the server.

4 Likes

Ande shanu ana rae assian!

I look forward to roleplaying with you and yours in the future!

4 Likes

Its a pretty good guild, not biased at all.

3 Likes

Welcome neighbors!

2 Likes

Sends a letter of interest

1 Like

I also may have to look into you guys, seems like a neat group!

1 Like

Of course!

If you wish to message me in game I can be reached at Zim#11548 OR on Discord at Helja#4026

I look forward to meeting with you!

1 Like

Well I will be happy to speak with you if ever you wish to take a peek at us!

Hellooooooo! waves happily

I just sent the request. I will be on this afternoon and evening.

1 Like

I am happy to see the traction this endeavor has gotten! I would like to thank everyone who has show interest so far either here on the forum or through reaching out directly. Thank you all so very much!

4 Likes

This has piqued my interest.

1 Like

cough coughs

Bump!

What time of the day does your guild typically have guild events?