[A-RP] <Moonglaive Sentinels>

I'm so glad to see you guys are still going strong. I really enjoyed my time with ya'll (all those years ago.) and always think of you when I play my night elf!
Join us tonight in Darnassus for "Lessons for a Night Warrior" lead by Guardian Bovira Nightbreeze!

Hope to see everyone there!
Always looking for more Sentinel Sisters! :D
Inductions and drills tonight!
Onwards we go sisters!

And we're always looking for more! :D
Enjoying one more week of our tree. :(
RIP Tree :x
Part two of The Path of Moonlight, an ongoing lecture/meditation series on Elune tonight in the Temple in Darnassus @ 5PM server for all those interested!
07/11/2018 04:13 AMPosted by Adellwyna
Enjoying one more week of our tree. :(

Apparently we get it for another week, as prepatch event doesn't start until the week after.
Our 'Against the Storm' storyline has begun!
(( Thanks for giving us a hand in Ashenvale! Your glaives were sharpened and arrows notched, yet alas, the enemy took flight at the sight!

I also want to say a quick apology for my word choice at times - as a ED native, I can accidentally revert to rough love trashtalk if I get too excited, and I hope I didn't offend anyone! <3 ))
I think I might be interested on my Kaldorei priestess. C: hmmm ))
Would love to very in on this. Very new to RP but wish to get better. Nightelves are my favorite race next to dreanei.

Do you have to be a female IRL to join?
07/16/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Nightsòng
Would love to very in on this. Very new to RP but wish to get better. Nightelves are my favorite race next to dreanei.

No you don't have to be a female IRL.

*leans over to whisper in your ear* FYI, our Commander is actually a guy IRL, heh. Just keep that between us. *wink*

07/15/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Laedrisa

Ooh! We could always use more Priestesses! <3

-Not biased at all-

-Totally biased-
07/16/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Iyora
07/16/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Nightsòng

No you don't have to be a female IRL.

*leans over to whisper in your ear* FYI, our Commander is actually a guy IRL, heh. Just keep that between us. *wink*

07/15/2018 06:22 PMPosted by Laedrisa

Ooh! We could always use more Priestesses! <3

-Not biased at all-

-Totally biased-

Oh great! Im going to make my character tomorrow and get to 20. One last travel through the tree. Would love to try and get into the guild once I'm high enough.

I loved the website too. Im listening to some info to refresh my lore knowledge. Do we apply on the website or should I wait until I'm over 20?
07/16/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Nightsòng
Oh great! Im going to make my character tomorrow and get to 20. One last travel through the tree. Would love to try and get into the guild once I'm high enough.

I loved the website too. Im listening to some info to refresh my lore knowledge. Do we apply on the website or should I wait until I'm over 20?

Hello! You can apply to the website anytime. You don't have to be over level 20. :)
I've made it my new life's mission to /hug every <Sentinel> Member I see, between now and the burning of Teldrassil.
07/17/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Sylfdra
I've made it my new life's mission to /hug every <Sentinel> Member I see, between now and the burning of Teldrassil.

I will hug you back something fierce, 'cause I'm a hugger anyway!
Well, now that the pre-patch is upon us, and I totally ground out all the Mage Tower artifacts on my druid during that last week and some change, I can probably sit down and actually learn enough of the Night Elf lore to take a crack at this lovely lookin' group of peeps. Out of so much lore that I can retain, I draw blanks on everything Nelf. That's what I get for converting back to Alliance from about a decade of Horde.
Never!