[A-RP] Kul Tiras Alive Project: Boralus Market

Greetings Moon Guard,

Over the last month or so, a group of fellow RPers and I have come together to form the Kul Tiras Alive Project.

The Kul Tiras Alive project exists to work on ways to bring more RP to Kul Tiras. The project is interested in doing this primairly via the creation of regular events in Boralus and abroad.

For our first initative, we’ve decided to start organising a regular market in Boralus. We’ve spent the last month or so planning this market, and we’re at the stage now where we’d like to reach-out to the community to start recruiting vendors, performers, security, and the like—any one, or group, who’d best fit the idea of your typical Kul Tiran-style market.

If you—or someone you know—would like to be part of the market project’s market initiative, please come and join us in the project’s Discord server:

If you have any questions regarding the market initative, or the greater project, please feel free to post below or in our Discord server. We’re happy to help.

We all look forward to see you there. The date is TBA, by the way, so please stay tuned.

• Seagore
7 Likes

Syla here, looking forward to the market!

1 Like

Love it. I just might bring my Tideguard to this :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this, I’d like to see more activity there!

1 Like

Hey moon guard,

Just an update for everyone on what’s been going on with the project’s first initative: Boralus Market.

Our fortnightly meetings have been great. Everything is coming together well–lots of great people are on-board and getting things rolling.

All we really need now is people who want to be vendors!

So, if you’d like to run a stall, and it’s Kul Tiras-related, please let us know!

Discord link is above in the OP.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

1 Like